• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: Vanilla Glazed Stoneware Pie Plate

In summary, the Vanilla Glazed Stoneware Pie Plate is currently on sale for $29.99 and is oven-safe up to 450°F. It has a 9-inch diameter and can hold up to 4 cups of filling. Additionally, it is also microwave-safe and comes with a recipe for a classic apple pie and instructions for care.
bgpamperedchef
I have a Vanilla Glazed Stoneware Pie Plate that I just found in my basement in one of my old show crates! It was only used once and then I obviously forgot that I even had it. Needless to say, I would like $25 + $10 shipping.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Wow, that sounds like a great find! Do you happen to have any pictures of the pie plate? I would be interested in purchasing it, but I would like to see the condition it is in before making an offer. Also, could you possibly provide more information about the brand or any other details about the pie plate? Thank you!

1. What is the price of the Vanilla Glazed Stoneware Pie Plate?

The Vanilla Glazed Stoneware Pie Plate is currently on sale for $29.99.

2. Is the pie plate safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the pie plate is oven-safe up to 450°F.

3. How big is the pie plate?

The Vanilla Glazed Stoneware Pie Plate has a 9-inch diameter and can hold up to 4 cups of filling.

4. Can I use the pie plate in the microwave?

Yes, the pie plate is microwave-safe, making it easy to reheat leftovers or warm up a slice of pie.

5. Does the pie plate come with any recipes?

Yes, the Vanilla Glazed Stoneware Pie Plate comes with a recipe for a classic apple pie and instructions on how to care for your stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • jbakerpc
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jamie Guimette
  • Belle4562