• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgot All About the Director Christmas Gift!

In summary, the conversation consists of a group of individuals discussing the holiday gift they received from the company. The gift is a miniature Round Up trivet on a pin, similar to the gift they received the previous year. Some individuals have already received their gift, while others are still waiting for it. There is also a discussion about the possibility of receiving a donation in their name this year. One individual suggests wearing the pin as a necklace to prevent it from breaking.
jwpamp
Until it just came via Fed Ex! Awww....how cute!And the info attached was excellent!

jwpamp said:
Until it just came via Fed Ex! Awww....how cute!

And the info attached was excellent!

I can't wait! Are they doing a donation in our names this year or is it something else?

Mums the word!

this is the first year I am a director... donation in our name???

Last year they made a donation to Feeding America and sent us all mini replicas of the trivet as a pin--like one you would wear on a sweater or something. It is really nice.This year, I am a lowly TL, so no gift for me. :(

aww, don't consider yourself a lowly TL! Crazy girl! :)

I haven't seen Fed Ex yet and hope they don't come today! I mean, I do but don't want it left!

DebbieJ said:
This year, I am a lowly TL, so no gift for me. :(

I'm with ya!

pamperedlinda said:
I'm there too :( (wish all we needed was one SC)

{{HUGS}} I know how you feel!

Maybe Santa will bring us some SCs for Christmas! :pray:

very cute :)

I wonder when the cutoff was...I repromoted Dec 1...will I get one this year?

I still don't have mine (of course). Did it come UPSP? Fit in the mailbox? Since I'm not able to get the mail in I can tell him where to be looking.

Can't wait!

Mine came FedEx in a little padded envelope and they left it on the front porch.

Looks like I"m getting mine on Wednesday. :)

mine is due Wednesday too

cmdtrgd said:
I wonder when the cutoff was...I repromoted Dec 1...will I get one this year?

I repromoted Dec 1 also. I don't know how to check the shipment status, but I checked the adjustment and it was sent on the 9th of Dec. So your's probably was, too.

Well, mine must have been delivered on Saturday because I had my husband check the porch early this morning and it was there! LOVE IT!!!

My pin from last year is now not able to be used. The pin broke on the back of it:cry: It was so cute too...I loved it! Love this year's gift too. Got mine last Friday!:love0010:

Ann - you could probably take the pin to a jeweler and have them fix it.

Got mine - cute!!!

I got mine today. It is very cute.

I don't have mine yet. How do I check tracking again to figure out if something is coming?

chefkugler said:
I don't have mine yet. How do I check tracking again to figure out if something is coming?

Never mind, I found it. Mine will be here tomorrow. ;)

got mine, love it!

Got mine actually, I'm usually the one saying that something didn't come, but it did come yesterday! Good thing, because today the snow plow came by and completely wiped out my mailbox and spewed mail all accross my snow/rain soaked driveway, completely busted the mail box too, nice!

baychef said:
My pin from last year is now not able to be used. The pin broke on the back of it:cry: It was so cute too...I loved it! Love this year's gift too. Got mine last Friday!:love0010:

Ann, I put a black cord in mine and wore it as a necklace after hearing several others say their pins broke. It worked great. Maybe you could do that and still be able to wear it.

I got my present today as well! YAY!! :) Love it!

bethcooks4u said:
Ann, I put a black cord in mine and wore it as a necklace after hearing several others say their pins broke. It worked great. Maybe you could do that and still be able to wear it.

Great idea! Thanks, Beth!

so once everyone has received it, you want to share what it is? Maybe post a pic?

I love it - My First Holiday Director Gift. I think it is so cute and can't wear it to my shows and etc.

DebbieJ said:
so once everyone has received it, you want to share what it is? Maybe post a pic?

Hey Deb - I saw it at my cluster mtg the other night. I'll tell you what it is if you want me to...

sure, send me a PM

It's just like last year's. We got a miniature Round Up trivet on a pin.

so cute and I love the necklace idea too

Awww, I miss feeling special! The Director's perks are too cool!

Related to Forgot All About the Director Christmas Gift!

1. What is the "Director Christmas Gift" from Pampered Chef?

The "Director Christmas Gift" from Pampered Chef is a special holiday gift that is sent out to all directors within the company. It is a way for the company to show their appreciation for the hard work and dedication of their directors.

2. How often is the "Director Christmas Gift" sent out?

The "Director Christmas Gift" is typically sent out once a year, during the holiday season. However, there may be exceptions depending on the company's budget and resources.

3. What is included in the "Director Christmas Gift"?

The content of the "Director Christmas Gift" may vary each year, but it usually includes a thoughtful and useful gift, as well as informational materials and updates about the company.

4. Can anyone receive the "Director Christmas Gift"?

No, the "Director Christmas Gift" is only sent to directors within the company. This is a way for the company to recognize and appreciate the hard work and dedication of their directors.

5. How can I make sure to not miss out on the "Director Christmas Gift"?

If you are a director within Pampered Chef, you do not need to worry about missing out on the "Director Christmas Gift". The company has your information and will automatically send the gift to you during the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76