• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Get Your Wonderful Gift in the Mail Today?

In summary, Becky and Sandra both received their gifts from the New Directors Breakfast. Becky received a DVD of the director walks, while Sandra received a wave of the conference. Both women are happy with their gifts.
Darcy Sharpe
Gold Member
I just love this company! Today I received my gift from the New Directors Breakfast. I was expecting the picture, but the DVD is WONDERFUL! I never expected such a nice gift! It was so fun to share it with my family as telling them about conference is one thing, but seeing me walk the stage, they were able to "be with me". I just can not express how happy I am with The Pampered Chef. They really do Pamper you!:love0010:

Yes, I got mine too! I watched my wave. I want to go back and watch the others when I have time.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I didn't get mine today!!
:(

Good for you 2, I didn't know they did that!
Sweet

That is SO cool! They sent you a DVD of the director walks?? How neat! I wish I had a video of mine because it's all a blur to me!

pamperedbecky said:
That is SO cool! They sent you a DVD of the director walks?? How neat! I wish I had a video of mine because it's all a blur to me!

Congrats!

Becky, they started last year I believe! I got mine and Deb did too! (I'm speaking for her since she's at that fall kick off in Chi Town tonight!)

Okay...I have to go get the mail! I usually don't check it! I know I look goofy, but I can't wait to see it. My five year old will really get a kick out of it!

You looked great Sandra! I looked like a deer in headlights.

I got it too!!! I'm watching it right now with my kiddos. I thought I could just fast forward it, but no! It just kept starting over. So, we had to sit through Jean's comments about 3 times. The kids groaned everytime!

My oldest son's comments about my picture, "Mommy you're bigger than everyone else!"

Yup, that's why I started WW 2 weeks ago. Already lost 5 pounds! One sack of potatoes gone!

Chef Kearns said:
My oldest son's comments about my picture, "Mommy you're bigger than everyone else!"

Yup, that's why I started WW 2 weeks ago. Already lost 5 pounds! One sack of potatoes gone!

Wow, way to go!!!! Keep it up! WW totally works if you follow the plan.:)

pampmomof3 said:
Congrats!

Becky, they started last year I believe! I got mine and Deb did too! (I'm speaking for her since she's at that fall kick off in Chi Town tonight!)

Yep, got mine. Actually, mine had all three waves on it, which I loved, because then I got to watch my dear friend Kristi walk too. :D :love0010: :candyheart: :sun: :party:

So since I missed the New Director's Breakfast, will I still get one?

DebbieJ said:
Yep, got mine. Actually, mine had all three waves on it, which I loved, because then I got to watch my dear friend Kristi walk too. :D :love0010: :candyheart: :sun: :party:

Hahaha!! Me too! I looked like a deer in headlights too Linda!! I made like weird facial expressions! :blushing::blushing:

Chef Kearns said:

Kids.... :) That is great though, congrats!!

Chef Kearns said:

Congrats!! That's AWESOME!!

I started walking on the treadmill 30 minutes a day and 30 mins of Wii Fit everyday for the last 13 days. So far, i've lost 7.3 lbs!! I'm SO EXCITED so I know how you feel! Congrats!

Debi said:
So since I missed the New Director's Breakfast, will I still get one?

I don't know about the picture, but you should still get the video. I would give the week and if you don't hear from them give them a call to see if you could at least get the video.

pampmomof3 said:

I started walking on the treadmill 30 minutes a day and 30 mins of Wii Fit everyday for the last 13 days. So far, i've lost 7.3 lbs!! I'm SO EXCITED so I know how you feel! Congrats!

Wow, that's awesome!! I need to get back on track now that school's back in. Maybe I need to start my quest again for a Wii Fit!!:)

pampmomof3 said:

got my wii fit last week--so far lost 4lbs and treadmill 30 minutes a day-We are going to look good--

morfia said:
got my wii fit last week--so far lost 4lbs and treadmill 30 minutes a day-We are going to look good--

Mine's still in the box. We got it on Aug 1st :p

Sounds like I need to get a Wii Fit. I wonder if I would ever get on it though (I'm thinking about the kiddos fightin me for it)

So, I finally got my DVD yesterday. I just looked at the Director's Walk for Conference 3 but it wasn't us????? I'm getting ready to check 1 and 2 and see if they're mixed up or something.

Debi said:
So, I finally got my DVD yesterday. I just looked at the Director's Walk for Conference 3 but it wasn't us????? I'm getting ready to check 1 and 2 and see if they're mixed up or something.

Never mind....I'm on crack!

Debi said:
Never mind....I'm on crack!

:eek: I don't think you should admit that on a public forum! :eek:

bethcooks4u said:
:eek: I don't think you should admit that on a public forum! :eek:

Hee hee! Guess I didn't think of that since it's not true anyway!:p

1. Can you tell me more about the "Wonderful Gift in the Mail Today" promotion?

The "Wonderful Gift in the Mail Today" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive a free gift with their purchase. The gift changes frequently, so be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for details on what the current gift is.

2. How do I qualify for the free gift?

To qualify for the free gift, you must make a purchase of a certain amount as specified by the promotion. This amount may vary depending on the current offer, so be sure to check the details before making your purchase.

3. Can I choose my free gift?

No, the free gift is predetermined by Pampered Chef and cannot be chosen by the customer. However, we strive to offer a variety of gifts that will appeal to our customers' needs and preferences.

4. Can I receive multiple free gifts if I make multiple purchases?

Unfortunately, the free gift promotion is limited to one gift per customer, per promotion period. However, we frequently have new promotions and offers, so be sure to check back often for more opportunities to receive a free gift.

5. When will I receive my free gift in the mail?

Your free gift will be shipped to the address provided at the time of purchase. Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery, as shipping times may vary depending on your location. If you have not received your gift within this time frame, please reach out to us for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JTNT8704
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • Koolotus
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497