• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Simple Gift Change Your Perspective on Life?

In summary, Cheryl's husband lost his job, and she has been struggling to keep up with her regular calls and visits to PC. She was floored when Marla sent her a package, containing a book and DVD about achieving advanced director status. Her faith is giving her the strength to maintain her positive attitude.
Koolotus
I have a hard time asking for support even when it is the best thing for me.
My husband lost his job 8/3. Oddly, he hasn't been able to find another.
That is probably weighing on me the most right now. The possibility of me having to return to work full-time is looming and it is honestly pissing me off. I have busted my tail for this and I just want to scream because it is so shaky right now.

Anyhoo, so I have been dropping the ball a bit and not doing calls. Been busy.
I had some of my shows move to October but I am doing OK. 6 shows in over 4000 in sales and I still have 4 to go, signed a girl today and had 3 more fall out of the sky that I am talking to. I just really was thinking that after all my hard work I would have to buck up and get a "real" job and for me, that would probably lead to depression and poop, there's the business.
So I am going from Happy, to sad to happy to worried to a pretty steady state of really really worried. And here I sit.

So, I get home today and there is a box on my door step from the Pampered Chef. I know it's not supply-no money, don't think it's replacements from sell-a-thon-too early.
Hmmmm, it was delivered priority mail from the post office?? curious...

It's a black box with a note from MARLA!!! she says she is excited to follow my journey to advanced Director and to see me at Leadership.
The book is "The power of Attitude" by Mac Anderson. It also has a DVD in it.
I was floored. I am crying a little because it really was the right time for an amazing boost, and a sign. I am in the right place, it will be OK.

Hey, thanks for reading this, just needed to get it out there off of me.
xoxo,
Cheryl

I will keep you in my prayers. I know how difficult all that stress makes things. Remember that many successful directors also work full time - you can do what you have to do until your business is strong enough to just do that. Remember, God doesn't give you more than you can handle.

How awesome that you got that package from Marla! I would be floored! Congrats!!:party:

I knew you would be first to answer. You are always so supportive.
Thank you

You are so amazing Cheryl. I found your posting both touching and incredibly inspirational. Keep going and growing. You're in my prayers!

Wow Cheryl. First off Congratulations!! I think that present from Marla was EXACTLY what you needed. It's the PERFECT sign that says you need to continue. :)

I'm sorry about your dh's current situation with jobs. I know there has to be something out there for me, it's just not yet. Have you guys searched craigslist.com? There are tons of people in my area posting about jobs, maybe your area as well?

Congratulations again, you truly deserve it!! Keep working your business like you are and you will be an AD!!!

:D:D:D

SWEET about the box from Marla....BUMMER about DH's job.

You will do whatever is right for your family~whatever that may be!
Prayers and hugs coming your way!

{{{{hugs}}}} :D

time to put on the big girl panties and MAKE them calls- I will too!!Congrats on the recognition-YOU DESERVE IT!!

Hugs Cheryl!

I agree - it is a sweet present ;)

Hang in there Cheryl! I am a strong believer in the secret and the power of suggestion...dream it, believe it and you WILL have it. Money has been so tight for me and DH since the baby (it has NEVER been this bad) and I have been believing in myself and my PC business and it keeps happening. I know what it feels like to think you may have to leave PC for a "real job"...Marla's package couldn't have come at a better time for you...PC believes in you...I do too! Hang in there you WILL make it :)

Cheryl....dont' give up. You can do this! You have been an inspiration and cheerleader for so many. We are cheering you on now!!!! :D:D:D:D

I feel the warm fuzzies flowing over me :)
Thanks guys

Wow Cheryl, what a cool gift and a reminder that you are awesome at this business!! What good timing, too! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that things start looking up for you and your DH. :chef:

That is so cool. What a great reminder of your job well done!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I can't imagine what you and your family are going through.

Currently, my full time job has had me running ragged. I have noticed that the same old "crappy" feelings are returning with me that I had last spring. Those are the feelings that got me in the biggest darn rut.

Things are lightening up somewhat and I have noticed that getting in the habit of not making calls is sort of comfortable for me....YIKES!!! It's not only get my Big Girl Panties on...it is kick myself in the big girl panties too!!!

You can do it and don't ever give up. The package from Marla WAS a sign!! Keep hammering away at those calls even though the phone feels like it weighs a 1,000 pounds!

We'll be cheering you on!!

A better update.
Hubby got a job, not a fabulous one, but for the sake of our relationship I needed him out of the house doing something :)
Cool for all the new directors that we got the book. I had no idea, you all got it too! Congrats and I hope it had as much of an impact on you as it has on me.
I was recently challenged to try 321 consistently. I never have. I am an all or nothing girl. Consistency, I see from you guys keeps your business running. I am learning :)
So I started last week and added 6 shows, 1 catalog show, 2 recruits and 1 potential to my business. HOLY COW! I guess it does work LMAO!
I have a tracking sheet I use. I am also doing 6 live a day. 3 for recruiting and 3 for bookings.(thanks Morfia!) I have reset my goals and I am now a "Future" Advanced Director.
I will attach the tracking sheet.
Thank you for the well wishes. I guess they worked.
xoxo,
Cheryl

Attachments

• 3 Contact Success System Donna Landy.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 214
  • 3 Contact Success System Donna Landy.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 197
Cheryl, Thank you for posting this update! I too am an 'all or nothing' kind of gal...and when it comes to 321, I've never really done it. Now that I am in a new location and working to rebuild, your post got my attention. :bugeye:

Your welcome. I was amazed. Go figure, it works!

Yep, the most valuable thing I learned at NDA, is that the tools HO gives us, uh, work! :)

Cheryl..just sent you a PM.

1. What is the "aCheryl (Koolotus) Update"?

The "aCheryl (Koolotus) Update" is a new product line launched by Pampered Chef in collaboration with chef Cheryl Koolotus. It features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient.

2. Who is Cheryl Koolotus?

Cheryl Koolotus is a renowned chef and culinary expert known for her creative and practical approach to cooking. She has worked with Pampered Chef to develop and test the products in the "aCheryl (Koolotus) Update" line.

3. What type of products are included in the "aCheryl (Koolotus) Update" line?

The "aCheryl (Koolotus) Update" line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as knives, peelers, measuring cups, and more. These products are designed to simplify and enhance the cooking experience for home cooks.

4. How is the "aCheryl (Koolotus) Update" line different from other Pampered Chef products?

The "aCheryl (Koolotus) Update" line is unique because it is a collaboration between Pampered Chef and a professional chef. The products in this line have been carefully designed and tested by Cheryl Koolotus to meet the needs of home cooks and make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

5. Where can I purchase products from the "aCheryl (Koolotus) Update" line?

You can purchase products from the "aCheryl (Koolotus) Update" line through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also attend a Pampered Chef party or cooking show to see the products in action and make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamela
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • csnteacher