• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Director's Christmas Gift for Women?

In summary, Carolyn received a gift today. She is upset because it was for a man and she has to wait until Monday to speak to someone who can send her the woman's gift.
I got home from Disney yesterday and it was on my door step! My husband was so cute and said MAYBE hed wear it. Just maybe. I don't see him wearing it though but he does wear a tie to work Everyday!!:)

Director's Gift:eek: WOW - I am so saddened and surprised that anyone would complain about receiving this director's gift from the Home Office.

My personal view is that this is a gift from The Pampered Chef and should be looked at as a wonderful gesture - no matter what. If everyone keeps complaining about every gift they receive from The Pampered Chef - they may just stop sending us a gift altogether and frankly I loved it and truly enjoy receiving my gifts every year. My hubby will wear his tie and liked it as well - he is so impressed with the graciousness of this company and is proud of my business and doesn't mind sharing his joy by wearing his tie.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth - accept your gift graciously - why does everyone find it so easy to complain about everything we receive.

It just boggles my mind when I see this type of complaining. I don't send out many posts but this just takes the cake and is shameful to complain - especially at this time of the year - have we become so ungrateful - that we find it OK to bash PC for this wonderful gesture. This company is so wonderful to us and in my 30 years in the Corporate World - I didn't receive a gift at holiday time as well as all the wonderful other benefits that The Pampered Chef offers us.

We live in a nation that is so blessed and we have the benefit of owning our own businesses and don't have the problems that other countries have and we have the nerve to put down PC for this wonderful gift - rethink your thoughts and enjoy your gift or re-gift it to someone who may enjoy it.

:angel: I pray that you will enjoy the spirit of the season and don't make it about complaining.

I was so surprised, I didn't expect mine until tomorrow and I got mine today! And my DH said he would wear it! Yipee!

I just read this whole thread and really didn't see much complaining. Everyone seemed pretty excited about getting their gift. I'm not really sure what the 2nd last post was about.

I with you Shana got mine today and my DH is going to wear his Tues. to work. This is my first gift as a Director and I was excited to be getting something at all.
I guess people complain about what they get because they can't remember the real reason for Christmas. I find that really sad.

I just read this whole thread and really didn't see much complaining.

I agree, Niki. I didn't see complaints either. The impression I got from the original post was she received only a men's gift. I can understand why someone would be upset that they were mistaken for a man if that's all she received. Did everyone else receive two gifts? One for the consultant and one for the spouse? If so, were they sent separately or in the same package? Maybe that's where the mixup occurred.

Take heart trps, some of the 80s styles are back so you'd be ahead of the game. :)

both gifts came in the same package. It might have appeared that they were both of the men's style. I think if she checks, she'll find her gift is right next to the man's gift.

janetupnorth said:
I'm going to DIE when the 80's come back! Of course, I did like my stirrup pants and baggy sweatshirts. :D

Janet,
Hold on before you say that. My 25 year old co-worker came in the other day in a bubble dress and leg warmers. She got the leg warmers in NYC and apparently they are all the rage this year. I swear she looked like she had just stepped out of flash dance!! I have seen several 80's inspired outfits lately. It's fine with me as I have been stuck in the 80s for 20 years :D

I find it rather impressive that not only did Doris & Marla send US a gift, but they sent a gift for our DH/boyfriend/male best friend as well!!

Susan M said:
.............. or re-gift it to someone who may enjoy it..
I don't mind any re-gifts.....I'll gladly take one! :chef: (next year I'll be a director and get my own!)

She got the leg warmers in NYC and apparently they are all the rage this year.

Oh yikes! I'd go for the punk hair again this time rather than those. :yuck:

Chefgirl2 said:
I had an asymetrical haircut...for one day. It was awful.

Lots of black rubber bracelets...Madaonna style. Big permed hair. Ralph Lauren perfume and the guy had to wear Polo

I bought my niece some of these for Christmas - she's gonna love em! :cool:

Okay, I was at my Director' house yesterday and saw the gift. And, yes, I did wear those all of the time in the 80's. In fact, everyonce in awhile, I still do with cute jeans or a skirt. I hope it's big enough...

Hey, at least it's better than a box designed to look like a PC box. This I can use. I am really liking the tie...

I could probably get my husband to wear it if I tricked him by saying they want him to wear it in England...hehehe.

But, I am planning to set up at fairs and use it as an eye catcher...Place the tie with a display of the cookware and knives any time of the year (but especially use it around Father's day). Say something like "What guy really needs another tie? Give him something that He'll really love!" (Or for that matter you could say: What woman really needs another (OUR SECRET DIRECTOR'S GIFT)? ...
or
"Guys and Gals both should be in the kitchen stirring up something fun, delicious and unforgetable!" Ask me how me how you can bring some magic in your kitchen?

At my shows, when people comment on the tie, I can say: "This tie reminds me how to help you love your husband more. I realised my husband looks a lot better placing dinner on the table- than he does sitting on the couch while I cook. Get him the Santoku, the Large Stone with Handles, and a good skillet. Teach him to use it and I bet you will think he is as sexy as David Beckham!!"

The marketing we could do just by taking this tie to our shows is really incredible.

Maybe this should be a new thread...if it isn't already

finley1991 said:
It's two items in one box... hopefully that won't ruin the surprise too much! ;)

Ann --- I LOVE that skirt! I think tho that I might make mine into a belt to wear to shows... that would be kinda fun! :D
Just got mine this morning as I was leaving for work! Well you know I came back in to open the box before leaving. LOVE IT!! I will wear it with pride. I only got one of the little boxes though, those were cute too. My Director had a collection going. :)

<h2>1. What is the Director's Christmas Gift for Women?</h2><p>The Director's Christmas Gift for Women is a special gift that is given to all female employees at Pampered Chef. It is a way for the company to show appreciation and recognition for the hard work and dedication of its female employees.</p><h2>2. I received a gift today, but it was for a man. Why was I given the wrong gift?</h2><p>We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. It is possible that there was a mix-up in the gift distribution process. Please contact our customer service team and they will be more than happy to assist you in getting the correct gift for women.</p><h2>3. I have to wait until Monday to speak to someone. Can you tell me what the gift for women will be?</h2><p>We understand your frustration and we apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose what the gift for women will be as it is meant to be a surprise. However, we can assure you that it will be a thoughtful and special gift for all our female employees.</p><h2>4. Is the Director's Christmas Gift for Women different from the gift for men?</h2><p>Yes, the Director's Christmas Gift for Women is a separate and unique gift specifically for female employees. We believe in celebrating and recognizing the contributions of all our employees, which is why we have different gifts for men and women.</p><h2>5. I am a male employee. Can I also receive the Director's Christmas Gift for Women?</h2><p>Unfortunately, the Director's Christmas Gift for Women is only for female employees at Pampered Chef. However, we have a special gift for all our male employees as well. Thank you for understanding and for your hard work and dedication to the company.</p>

1. What is the Director's Christmas Gift for Women?

The Director's Christmas Gift for Women is a special gift that is given to all female employees at Pampered Chef. It is a way for the company to show appreciation and recognition for the hard work and dedication of its female employees.

2. I received a gift today, but it was for a man. Why was I given the wrong gift?

We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused. It is possible that there was a mix-up in the gift distribution process. Please contact our customer service team and they will be more than happy to assist you in getting the correct gift for women.

3. I have to wait until Monday to speak to someone. Can you tell me what the gift for women will be?

We understand your frustration and we apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, we are unable to disclose what the gift for women will be as it is meant to be a surprise. However, we can assure you that it will be a thoughtful and special gift for all our female employees.

4. Is the Director's Christmas Gift for Women different from the gift for men?

Yes, the Director's Christmas Gift for Women is a separate and unique gift specifically for female employees. We believe in celebrating and recognizing the contributions of all our employees, which is why we have different gifts for men and women.

5. I am a male employee. Can I also receive the Director's Christmas Gift for Women?

Unfortunately, the Director's Christmas Gift for Women is only for female employees at Pampered Chef. However, we have a special gift for all our male employees as well. Thank you for understanding and for your hard work and dedication to the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies