• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Hairdresser - Tips and Suggestions

Overall, it seems like the hairdresser loves practical and useful gifts for her profession, so anything related to cooking or hairdressing would be a great idea. A gift basket with a microfiber towel, kitchen shears, and a note referencing her skills would be a thoughtful and appreciated gift. Other suggestions include the Hold n Slice, Twixit clips, and a silicone hot pad for her hot tools.
SusanBP0129
So, I am getting my hair cut tonight and am thinking I should bring a little Christmas gift for my hairdresser. I have been going to her since I was 14, but I have NO CLUE what to give her. She is about 42, married with a 20 yr old & 16 yr old.
Suggestions???

My hairdresser LOVED the microfiber towel. If fact she turned around and bought 1 for each of the girls in her shop (she's the manager).

Huh!! I hadn't thought of that!! That's a great idea!!!!!
Thanks Beth! I happen to have one on hand.....maybe I'll put it in a little gift basket....what else could I put in.....hmmmmm......

How about the kitchen shears??? And maybe attach a little tag that says, "I hope that you get some really sharp presents this year!" Or something related to "thanks for all the sharp hairdos!" Just a thought or "No one cuts quite like you do!"

oooooooh.....another great idea!! Decisions....

Or of course there's the whisk with hershey's kisses inside, with a note that says "whisking you a merry Christmas". I love that one:)

I like that too! hmmmmm.....

The Hold n Slice..she can use it for a hair pick in a pinch (hehe), Twixit clips are so handy for everything, and again, the Micro fiber towels.

Measure all cupMy hairdresser bought the measure all cup from me to measure the hair color solutions. She said that she doesn't waste any with the cup since she can wipe it clean and refill with the next color...

The silicone hot pad makes a great landing place for the curling iron and other hot tools!

CrazyChef said:
My hairdresser bought the measure all cup from me to measure the hair color solutions. She said that she doesn't waste any with the cup since she can wipe it clean and refill with the next color...
Now that is a good one! I am a hairdresser!:D

My stylist loves a lot of things in the catalog, but I don't think he's even considered using any of them at work. He's ordering a baking stone from me, and I'm going to add something to his box as a present so that when he opens it, there's a bonus! He really wants a Santoku, but even my family doesn't get Christmas presents that big from me. (He's also hosting a catalog show in January to get a piece of cookware - can't do a live show since he's in Dallas and I'm in Detroit - well, unless I take stuff to Leadership and do one on Monday evening.) :)

lacychef said:
Or of course there's the whisk with hershey's kisses inside, with a note that says "whisking you a merry Christmas". I love that one:)

Or, it can say "Whisking You a Merry KISSmas!"

Related to Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Hairdresser - Tips and Suggestions

What are the best gift options for a hairdresser?

Some popular gift options for hairdressers include personalized aprons or tool belts, high-quality hair styling tools, gift cards to beauty supply stores, and unique hair accessories.

How much should I spend on a gift for a hairdresser?

The amount you spend on a gift for a hairdresser depends on your budget and your relationship with the hairdresser. A thoughtful and personalized gift is often more appreciated than an expensive one.

Can I give a gift to my hairdresser during the holiday season?

Absolutely! Many people choose to give gifts to their hairdressers during the holiday season as a way to show appreciation for their hard work and dedication throughout the year.

Are there any specific gifts that hairdressers typically appreciate?

Hairdressers often appreciate gifts that are related to their profession, such as new hair styling tools or products. They also appreciate gifts that show that you value their work and the relationship you have with them.

Is it appropriate to give a cash gift to a hairdresser?

While it is not necessary or expected, it is acceptable to give a cash gift to a hairdresser as a token of appreciation. However, a personalized gift or gift card may be more thoughtful and meaningful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
Replies
Views
mldowney69
  • magentablue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn