• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

for theSecond Time This Week....

In summary, the "for the Second Time This Week..." feature is a collection of easy and convenient recipes for busy individuals who want to cook at home. These recipes are customizable and suitable for various dietary needs. New recipes are added monthly and are designed to be balanced and nutritious. The feature is accessible on any device with internet access, making it convenient for meal planning on the go.
Tara1021
I'm on hold with HO b/c a shipment is LOST. It happened with one box from a show of 6 boxes and now a direct ship. Shows up as data transmitted to FED EX and then nothing. Everything else was delivered.
Anybody????:mad:

Sorry Tara!! Good luck!

I just spoke to someone realllllly nice at HO and she is putting it on rush and sending it out tonight.

Glad to hear you got a good outcome!

ya...happy customer means happy me! I just checked and it was shipped tonight! WOW!!!!

"Data transmitted to FedEx" means HO's shipping system has it as weighed and manifested and when the nightly transmission occurred the data went. If it doesn't update (scan at FedEx's first hub will change the status), it means the box is lost somewhere inside HO shipping or before it is scanned at the hub...on a conveyor, on a truck, on FedEx's conveyor. Sometimes boxes can get knocked off a line and cause that.

You did the best thing...if it is in this status for a few days - call - it is easiest to reship until found.

Glad they took care of you right away.

chefdianne has had this happen at least 2 times since we switched to Fedex. I don't know what they are doing at the HO, but they need to get their act together.

Related to for theSecond Time This Week....

1. What is the "for the Second Time This Week..." feature?

The "for the Second Time This Week..." feature is a collection of recipes that are designed to be easy and convenient for busy individuals who want to cook at home for the second time in a week. These recipes are quick to make and use common ingredients, making them perfect for those who want to save time and money while still enjoying a delicious meal.

2. Can I customize the recipes in the "for the Second Time This Week..." feature?

Yes, you can definitely customize the recipes to suit your preferences and dietary needs. Our recipes are just a starting point, and you can add or substitute ingredients as desired. We also have a variety of options for vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diets.

3. How often are new recipes added to the "for the Second Time This Week..." feature?

We add new recipes to this feature on a monthly basis. Our team is constantly testing and developing new recipes to keep the collection fresh and exciting. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on new recipes and promotions.

4. Are the recipes in the "for the Second Time This Week..." feature healthy?

Our recipes are designed to be balanced and nutritious, using wholesome ingredients and cooking methods. However, everyone's definition of "healthy" may vary, so we encourage you to read through the recipe and nutritional information to determine if it fits your personal dietary needs.

5. Can I access the "for the Second Time This Week..." feature on my mobile device?

Yes, you can access the feature on any device with internet access. Simply log in to the Pampered Chef website or app and navigate to the "for the Second Time This Week..." feature to view the recipes. You can also save your favorite recipes and create grocery lists for easy meal planning on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sherid
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • mpkegley