• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fluted Pan Recipe - Another Value!!

In summary, the South of the Border Tamale Crescent Ring is a tasty dish made with ground beef, cornmeal, Southwestern seasoning or chili powder, onions, black olives, ketchup, tomatoes, corn, tomato sauce, and cheese. The beef mixture is simmered while the crust is prepared with crescent rolls and cheese. The dish is then baked and served with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole. Pampered Chef products can be used to make the preparation easier.
pampered1224
Silver Member
South of the Border Tamale Crescent Ring

2 lb. ground beef
1/2 cup + 1 tbsp. cornmeal
2 tsp. Southwestern Seasoning Mix or chili powder
1 tsp. salt - omit if using the Southwestern Seasoning until you can taste it.
1 cup chopped onion
1 cup chopped black olives
1 cup catsup
16 oz. can (2 cups) whole tomatoes (Can subsitute fresh chopped)
12 oz. can (1 1/2 cups) whole kernel corn ( can subsitute frozen thawed)
8 oz. can (1 cup) tomato sauce
2 cans (8 oz.) each refrigerated crescent rolls
2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar or American cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In Family Skillet or Stir-Fry Pan, brown ground beef; drain and rinse in Large Colander. Put back in pan. Chop onion and black olives with Food Chopper and add to beef. Add rest of ingrediants using Smooth Edge Can Opener to open cans, Adjustable Measuring spoons and Measure-All to measure dry ingrediants and Small Batter Bowl if using fresh tomato and frozen corn. (Thaw frozen corn in Microwave to show versatility of Batter Bowl.) Do not add crescent rolls, cheese or 1 tbsp. cornmeal. Simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, while preparing crust. Seperate crescent rolls into 8 triangles; firmly press together two triangles at perforations to seal on lightly floured, use the Flour/Sugar Shaker, Bakers Mat. Place 6 rectangles around bottom of lightly sprayed Stoneware Fluted Pan to form crust. Press to seal and bring up sides and inner tube of pan about 3". It must be high enough to attach the bottom crust to. Sprinkle with 1 tbsp. cornmeal and cheese. Spoon beef mixture over cheese. Cut each remaining cresent rectangle into 4 short strips; lay across top of filling spoke style. Seal to outer and inner dough edges. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Cool upright in pan for 10 minutes; invert onto Large Simple Additions Platter or Round Serving Platter. 10 to 12 servings. You now have a "Classic Ring" with a decorative top!!

This is great served with sour cream and salsa made with the Fiesta Seasoning Mix and served in the Caddy with Small Bowls and Small Bamboo Spoons. Don't forget to add a side of chips in the Simple Additions Large Bowl with a side of homemade guacamole from the other packet of Fiesta Seasoning Mix and the Avacado Knife.

Ole'

Last edited:
!

Wow, this sounds like a delicious and creative recipe! I love the use of the crescent rolls to create a crust and the addition of the Southwestern seasoning mix for some extra flavor. I also appreciate the tips for using Pampered Chef products to make the preparation easier. Can't wait to try this out for my next party or potluck. Thanks for sharing!

!

I am so excited to see another delicious and versatile recipe using our Fluted Pan! The South of the Border Tamale Crescent Ring sounds like a perfect dish for a family dinner or a fun get-together with friends. I love how you have included suggestions for using our other products to enhance the presentation and taste of the dish.I also appreciate the detailed instructions on how to use our tools, such as the Food Chopper, Smooth Edge Can Opener, and Adjustable Measuring Spoons. It really shows the value and convenience of having these products in our kitchens.Thank you for sharing this mouth-watering recipe with us. I can't wait to try it out and impress my family and friends with a "Classic Ring" of my own. Keep up the amazing work and happy cooking!Sincerely,

1. What is a fluted pan?

A fluted pan is a baking pan with scalloped edges. It is typically used for making cakes, tarts, and other baked goods that require a decorative shape.

2. What are some recipes that can be made using a fluted pan?

Some popular recipes that can be made using a fluted pan include quiches, fruit tarts, pound cakes, and cheesecakes. You can also use it to make savory dishes like chicken pot pie or deep dish pizza.

3. Is the fluted pan non-stick?

Yes, our fluted pan is coated with a non-stick surface to ensure easy release of your baked goods and easy cleanup.

4. Can the fluted pan be used in the oven?

Yes, our fluted pan is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also safe to use in the freezer and dishwasher for added convenience.

5. How many servings does the fluted pan recipe make?

The fluted pan recipe can make 12-16 servings, depending on the size of your slices. It is perfect for sharing with friends and family at events or gatherings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kristina16marie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • janetupnorth