• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Flood Damage: Seeking Replacement from Home Office

In summary, your MIL's basement and garage flooded last week, and some of your family's paper supplies were damaged. HO may be willing to replace some of the damaged items, but you should call them first to see what they say.
PCwithStay-C
I wasnt sure where to post this, figured supplies would be a good start!
We had some huge storms last week that flooded my MIL's (where were staying) basement and garage. I finally found my PC box and it was wet!! :cry: :cry: I have a bunch of catalogues, mini catalogues, seasons bests, order forms and a few other things that are soaked. I think they will dry but they will be gross looking, with water stains. :yuck:
My question is, what are the chances HO may be willing to replace some of the damaged items?? Im going to give them a call, hopefully tomorrow if my schedule allows and see what they say, but I just wondered if anyone had ever had a problem like this!
TIA

PCwithStay-C said:
I wasnt sure where to post this, figured supplies would be a good start!
We had some huge storms last week that flooded my MIL's (where were staying) basement and garage. I finally found my PC box and it was wet!! :cry: :cry: I have a bunch of catalogues, mini catalogues, seasons bests, order forms and a few other things that are soaked. I think they will dry but they will be gross looking, with water stains. :yuck:
My question is, what are the chances HO may be willing to replace some of the damaged items?? Im going to give them a call, hopefully tomorrow if my schedule allows and see what they say, but I just wondered if anyone had ever had a problem like this!
TIA

Remember PC has a special benefits for those consultants living in the area of a federal declared disaster.

HO will likely not replace anything. It should be covered under your MIL's homeowners insurance.

HO Told me when I called about our cousin's home fire that they had to file with their homeowners. DO call ... just to see... but I think you'll get the homeowners answer... let's hope not though.

I am sorry for your loss. I know it's hard and it's money out of your pocket but I don't think that HO can be held responsible for what happens to our paper supplies once they get to us. And could you imagine what it would cost us for supplies if they were?? It's awesome that they help when a region is devastated like New Orleans was in the hurricaine but it isn't/wasn't their responsibility to do that.

That's why we (should) carry homeowner's or renter's insurance. AND you can deduct those items as a loss when you do your taxes.

Thanks :) I hadnt thought about the Home owners insurance, but Im not even getting into that with my MIL, so I guess Ill just be out of pocket :( What a PITA!!!

Will she be claiming anything on her homeowners? I'd see if she would include that in the claim. :( Maybe make yourself there when the ins. adjuster comes to visit & show him the stuff yourself! :D

crystalscookingnow said:
Will she be claiming anything on her homeowners? I'd see if she would include that in the claim. :( Maybe make yourself there when the ins. adjuster comes to visit & show him the stuff yourself! :D

No she doesnt keep anything in the basement/garage area (she knew that it flooded with heavy rain!!) so it was just our stuff that got damaged. I really cant stomach the thought of trying to file a claim through her, she is the most painful person to deal with when it comes to stuff like that.

I will carry homeowners insurance...once I own my own home!

We managed to save most of our stuff. A few personal items were damaged, a cat house got soaked (and smells funny!!!) But mostly we got everything out of the boxes quick enough to dry them off and not leave any permanent damage, just water marks.

Related to Flood Damage: Seeking Replacement from Home Office

What is the process for seeking replacement from the home office for flood damage?

If you have experienced flood damage to your Pampered Chef products, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 to initiate the replacement process. They will guide you through the necessary steps and provide you with a return shipping label for the damaged items.

What items are eligible for replacement due to flood damage?

All Pampered Chef products are eligible for replacement if they have been damaged due to flooding. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items.

Do I need to provide proof of flood damage to receive a replacement from the home office?

Yes, we ask that you provide photos of the damaged products and a copy of the flood damage report from your insurance company. This will help us process your replacement request more efficiently.

How long does it take to receive a replacement from the home office for flood damage?

The replacement process can take up to 2-4 weeks, depending on the availability of the products you are requesting. Our customer service team will provide you with an estimated timeline once your request has been submitted.

Is there a limit to the number of replacements I can receive from the home office for flood damage?

No, there is no limit to the number of replacements you can receive for flood-damaged products. We want to ensure that you have all the necessary tools to continue creating delicious meals for your family without any additional costs to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • micocina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kspry