• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who is a Home Office Lead in the Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, Home Office Leads are consultants who have received orders (or customer contacts) from the main Pampered Chef website or through asking customers in their area. They are given to team leaders and above who have generated $1,250 in personal sales in the past four months.
TheFreddiesCook
I went to my first team meeting and a few people asked me where I had come from, was I a home office lead? I just answered who my recruiter was, but did not ask about what they meant. I've seen it mentioned regarding recruits and bookings, so what is it?

A Home Office Lead is someone who goes to the main PC website, requests information, and is connected to a Team Leader or above in the area. Team Leaders and above can receive these leads if they meet certain qualifications each month.

Noora's right. Team Leaders & above who submit $1,250 in personal sales in 3 of the last 4 months (with one recruit lead during that time period also) are eligible for Home Office Leads. When people go to the main Pampered Chef web page & place an order -or- ask to find a consultant in their area, Home Office gives those orders/customer contacts (via a rotation basis) to an eligible consultant in that area of the country. :DYou'll also see people eligible for HO Leads complain about consultants using the "lead" system when they are looking for a Hospitality Director, as that kind of "cheats" someone out of a potential sale/host/recruit because it knocks their name to the bottom of the list. If someone needs a Hospitality Director in their area, they should call Corporate for a referral and not utilize the Home Office Lead system. ;)

I just got my first one. It's exciting! (I'm easily excitable, as you all know. :) )

You should be excited Rae!!! I hope to become a team lead soon. Still working on my recruits but has been a challenge for me. But someday I will be there I just know it!
Jenn

So why only the team leaders and above get them? Wouldn't that help a new consultant start building up the business with these leads? Just wondering outloud...

It's so that there's one more thing to make you strive to promote. I think it's also so that people get experienced consultants or those who are serious about PC. That way the lead is taken good care of.I know, it does kind of stink being a "lowly" consultant. I'm right there w/ ya! ;) There's lots of perks higher ups get that I wish we could get because then it would help us promote! (Which would also help our directors!) :D

TheFreddiesCook said:
So why only the team leaders and above get them? Wouldn't that help a new consultant start building up the business with these leads? Just wondering outloud...

Yet another "carrot"....dangling before us. ;)

They also want to make sure the people who get those leads are people who want them and (especially for recruits) have shown the commitment to the business to indicate that they're willing to train recruits and provide the service we're known for.

NooraK said:
They also want to make sure the people who get those leads are people who want them and (especially for recruits) have shown the commitment to the business to indicate that they're willing to train recruits and provide the service we're known for.

Yeah, Noora expresses what I was thinking much nicer and clearer. :D

Well, I have not had good luck with recruiting, so maybe I'll never be anything but a consultant and will never get a lead.

I just got my first live one and it's really exciting! I've gotten orders before (3 last month and so far 1 this month) since I've been eligible, but this was the first who wanted information - and she's going to sign with me as soon as her taxes come in!!

It's a WONDERFUL incentive and makes me want to strive to keep my team leader status!!

TheFreddiesCook said:
Well, I have not had good luck with recruiting, so maybe I'll never be anything but a consultant and will never get a lead.

If you are looking at recruiting as "convincing someone" to join you in the business, then no, probably not. But if you look at it as just Sharing your Story and the Opportunity....because you don't know who might be looking for something, and then just answer their questions and let them decide, then maybe it will change!

Besides, statistically, for ever 100 people you meet, you may get 10 "leads", but only 1 person actually joins. THe key is to just keep asking.

TheFreddiesCook said:

My first recruit was a kitnapper, and it took me 2 years to get another one. It's a numbers thing. The more people you talk to, the more responses you get. Last year I averaged less than one show a month, so I can't expect to have had too many leads.

At Spring Launch, they compared it to a deck of cards. In a very simple way to think of it, there are always 4 aces in every standard deck of cards. If you shuffle the deck, and start flipping through the cards, you'll eventually find all 4. Sometimes they're right at the top, sometimes you have to go through the whole deck to get to the last one. Either way, they're still there. It'll take some people longer to flip through those cards than others.

Listen to some of the audios in the Online Training center to get tips on how to approach the topic. As mentioned, your story is key. So is knowing all of the benefits so that you can tailor conversations to the needs of the person you're talking to.

Don't get discouraged so early in the game, you've got lots of potential and you can do whatever you want with this business!

My first recruit did nothing. I don't really consider her a kitnapper. Her life changed drastically about a week after she signed. It happens. That was about 3 1/2 years ago. My next recruit signed this past November. I signed another in January and another this week. I've got a long list of someday recruits. Talk about the business. Invite. Don't give up. It will happen when it happens.

What is a Home Office Lead?

A Home Office Lead is a representative of Pampered Chef who works from home and promotes our products and business opportunities through various means, such as hosting virtual parties, recruiting new consultants, and selling products online.

How do I become a Home Office Lead?

To become a Home Office Lead, you must first become a Pampered Chef consultant and reach the level of Director or above. Then, you can apply for the Home Office Lead position and go through a selection process to determine if you are a good fit for the role.

What are the responsibilities of a Home Office Lead?

A Home Office Lead's main responsibilities include promoting and selling Pampered Chef products, recruiting and training new consultants, and providing support and guidance to their team. They also serve as a liaison between consultants and the Pampered Chef corporate office.

Do I need any special qualifications to be a Home Office Lead?

While there are no specific qualifications required, it is recommended that Home Office Leads have experience in sales, marketing, and leadership. They should also have a strong understanding of Pampered Chef products and the business opportunity.

What are the benefits of being a Home Office Lead?

As a Home Office Lead, you have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate, as well as bonuses and incentives based on your team's performance. You also have the flexibility to work from home and set your own schedule, while still being a part of a supportive and successful team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • julmarsala