• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Time Mailing Out Invitations for Host

In summary, when addressing envelopes for invitations, use a legible font and write neatly in dark ink, including the recipient's full name and address as well as the host's return address. Mail out invitations for a Pampered Chef party 2-3 weeks in advance, or earlier for holidays or themed parties. Additional information or promotions can be included in the invitations if relevant. The decision to handwrite or use pre-printed invitations depends on personal preference. To encourage RSVPs, include a clear RSVP date and contact information, offer incentives, and send a reminder before the RSVP date.
babywings76
Gold Member
What is the ideal time frame for mailing out the invitations? Should I do it 2 weeks before her show? I will also be making her reminder calls 2 days before the show. Any thoughts?

I usually mailed them out 10 days before and I do the reminder calls 2 days before like your doing. I think you will be fine Amanda. It works and then after the calls I talk with the hostess the night before and let her know who is coming and such who wanted to look at a book and who had an order for her to collect.

I send mine out 2 weeks in advance.

I like mine as close to 2 weeks as possible. I also call 2 days prior to the show as well it gives me an idea on how many people will be in attendance.

I'm about 10 days. I tell my hosts that I don't want my invite to be the first time they are hearing about the party. It's merely a formal invite.

I also shoot for about 10 days. I think if they get them too early, they forget about it long before the reminder calls are placed. If they are mailed 10 days in advance, only a week passes before they are reminded about the party...so it's still fairly fresh in their minds...

I mail mine out two weeks to 10 days.

1. How should I address the envelopes for my host's invitations?

When addressing the envelopes for your host's invitations, it is best to use a legible font and write neatly in dark ink. Make sure to include the recipient's full name and address on the front of the envelope, and your host's name and address in the upper left corner as the return address. You can also add a personal touch by using decorative address labels or hand calligraphy.

2. How far in advance should I mail out the invitations?

The ideal time to mail out invitations for a Pampered Chef party is 2-3 weeks before the date of the event. This gives guests enough time to plan and RSVP, but not too much time that they may forget about the party. If it is a holiday or themed party, consider mailing them out earlier to allow for extra planning and preparation.

3. Can I include additional information or promotions in the invitations?

Yes, you can include additional information or promotions in the invitations as long as they are relevant to the party. For example, you could include a special offer or discount for guests who RSVP by a certain date, or a sneak peek at some of the products that will be featured at the party. Just make sure not to overwhelm the invitation with too much information.

4. Should I handwrite the invitations or use pre-printed ones?

It ultimately depends on your preference and the level of personalization you want to provide. Handwritten invitations can add a personal touch and make guests feel more special, but pre-printed ones can save time and ensure consistency. You could also consider a combination of both, such as handwriting the recipient's name and address on a pre-printed invitation.

5. How can I encourage guests to RSVP to the party?

There are a few ways to encourage guests to RSVP to the party. First, make sure to include a clear RSVP date and contact information in the invitation. You could also offer an incentive, such as a small gift or entry into a raffle, for guests who RSVP by a certain date. Lastly, a reminder email or phone call a few days before the RSVP date can also help increase response rates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christiepchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • nikki70563