• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Power Cooking Show This Weekend!

In summary, the host wants the chili, sloppy joes and hoagies. They suggest making the chili, tacos and hoagies with different variations. The host also has a show next week.
redsoxgirl
The host wants the chili, sloppy joes and hoagies.

Any tips for me?

I'm planning on trying it all out tomorrow night, but any tips, tricks or whatever you've got would be helpful!!

Which one are you serving. I wouldn't serve the sloppy joes because there is just nothing to it. Of course, that could be a reason to serve it. The hoagies would be easy to slice up into smaller portions to serve many people, you know, because the hoagie bun is long rather than round. The hoagies are good too because you're cutting up the peppers. We use Moz. cheese because not sure where to get shredded provolone. I mixed up my own onion soup mix because I didn't like the store brand onion soup mix.

Hopefully, you have the can opener because it gets used a lot. I make up my own chili seasoning instead of using a packet or chili beans.

We're serving the Chili and I'm making some cornbread for them also in a stone.

Corn bread is a great way to show stoneware when also serving chili. I like that combo for our meals, too.

I have a Power Cooking show (the first) next week too, so I tried out the chili, tacos, and hoagies last night. After the meat was browned, everything went together REALLY quick! (I was wishing for some "interactive" help!) We at the hoagies last night, and my DH was a real trooper since he HATES onions and peppers. I have never been able to find shredded or a block of provolone cheese, only slices. So what I did (think I read it on here) was to lay the buns out open on my medium sheet pan, spoon the meat mixture over them, then top with a slice of provolone. I then broiled them for a few minutes. I thought they were yummy! (DH would have a different opinion, but he was starving and ate 2 of them anyway.) LOL!

You could use the sheet pans for the broiling. Great idea. I think the tacos would be the best of those recipes for showing the most tools.

Power cooking is your friend! I love all the recipes, even for beautiful vegetarians they work with the morningstar burger crumbles. I have a lot of love for the Stroganoff, but don't use canned cream of mushroom. I'm weird. You can quote me! Offically weird. I just use a little home made mushroom soup. Though I know a lot of people who can't even cook without cream of mushroom cans. My DH loved the Italian hoagies too! I love the broiler idea for the cheese!! Tacos are good, but I use the southwest seasoning instead of the taco seasoning. There is a great thread on this under theme shows. Check it out.

Related to First Power Cooking Show This Weekend!

What is a Power Cooking Show?

A Power Cooking Show is a unique cooking demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant will showcase our top products and teach you how to make delicious recipes in a fun and interactive way.

When and where will the First Power Cooking Show be held?

The First Power Cooking Show will be held this weekend, but the exact date and location may vary depending on your local consultant. Please contact your consultant for more information.

How do I sign up for the First Power Cooking Show?

To sign up for the First Power Cooking Show, simply reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant and they will provide you with all the necessary information and registration details.

Is there a cost to attend the First Power Cooking Show?

No, there is no cost to attend the First Power Cooking Show. It is a complimentary event for our valued customers and their guests.

Can I bring a friend or family member to the First Power Cooking Show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to the First Power Cooking Show. However, please make sure to inform your consultant beforehand so they can make the necessary arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Trish in Texas
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Loveh20mi