• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried Power Cooking chili yet?

In summary, Power Cooking Chili - Yum! is a delicious and easy-to-make chili recipe that utilizes Pampered Chef's power cooking techniques to save time and energy in the kitchen. The ingredients needed include ground beef, onion, beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, and salt, and you can customize the recipe to your taste. With Pampered Chef's power cooking techniques, you can have it ready to eat in just 20 minutes. It can also be made in a slow cooker and is a healthy meal option packed with protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals.
redsoxgirl
I practiced the Power Cooking last night. I froze the tacos and sloppy joes and we ate the chili. It was so good!!! We cooked it a little longer than it called for, so it was nice and thick. We made cornbread to go along with it.

If you haven't tried it yet, do it! I thought it was going to be time consuming or hard, but it really isn't at all!

I absolutely LOVE the Chili! And I am very picky about chili... not too spicy or too may beans. This recipe is just plain ole yummy!!!

I have been doing a ton of power cooking for my business and I discovered that frozen ground turkey (I found it at walmart) is much cheaper than ground beef! Here for 80/20 ground beef you pay at least $2 a LB. The frozen ground turkey was $1.40 per Lb. I personally do not like just the turkey so I have been doing 2 lbs turkey and 1 GB for the Make Ahead GB.
Anything to save a few bucks ya know!

ETA: I also thought it would take too much time but I was soooo wrong!

doing the 3 meals at a time is much less intimidating than the once a month cooking that is very popular.

Yep, even my 4 yo son ate the chili! :)

Related to Have you tried Power Cooking chili yet?

What is Power Cooking Chili - Yum!?

Power Cooking Chili - Yum! is a delicious and easy-to-make chili recipe that utilizes Pampered Chef's power cooking techniques to save time and energy in the kitchen.

What ingredients are needed for Power Cooking Chili - Yum!?

The ingredients for Power Cooking Chili - Yum! include ground beef, onion, beans, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, and salt. You can also add in any additional spices or vegetables to customize the recipe to your taste.

How long does it take to make Power Cooking Chili - Yum!?

With Pampered Chef's power cooking techniques, you can have Power Cooking Chili - Yum! ready to eat in just 20 minutes!

Can I make Power Cooking Chili - Yum! in a slow cooker?

Yes, you can make Power Cooking Chili - Yum! in a slow cooker. Simply brown the ground beef and onion in a skillet, then transfer it to a slow cooker and add in the remaining ingredients. Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.

Is Power Cooking Chili - Yum! a healthy meal option?

Yes, Power Cooking Chili - Yum! is a healthy meal option. It is packed with protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals. You can also make it even healthier by using lean ground turkey instead of beef, and adding in more vegetables like bell peppers or zucchini.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefSheryl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lauradahl
  • sarahsellcm