• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Booth (With Restrictions)

In summary, the wine festival director said that they do not allow any raffles, drawings, or games of chance, so Leslie will need to find another way to get the contact information she needs.
newmexgirl
I committed to helping man a booth at a local wine festival as a way to network within my team and gain leads. I was planning to use the awesome information on this board to set up my booth and gather leads. Unfortunately, per my director, the festival allows "no raffles, drawings, or games of chance".

Does anyone have any awesome ideas about how we can get contact information without violating the rules?

We've talked about offering recipe cards/flyers and a "Recipe of the Month" club.

I figured that if anyone could come up with something awesome, it would be the ChefSuccess team:)

Leslie

You could have them sign up for a "free" cooking show and you bring the ingredients.You can also have them sign up to be contacted about upcoming specials, future events, and/or your newsletter mailing list.OR you can have them sign up for a "Free" cookbook and then send them the Season's Best (or have it there, depending) -- this would cost you about $1 per person when you subtract your discount but add postage. HTH

jcsmilez said:
You could have them sign up for a "free" cooking show and you bring the ingredients.

You can also have them sign up to be contacted about upcoming specials, future events, and/or your newsletter mailing list.

OR you can have them sign up for a "Free" cookbook and then send them the Season's Best (or have it there, depending) -- this would cost you about $1 per person when you subtract your discount but add postage.

HTH

Exactly what I was going to say. That's how I get my bookings at fairs anyway.

Not sure you could do either of those. Might be considered a drawing/game of chance. Call the coordinator & see what you can offer. It might have to be a discount on orders - 10% off or free shipping, etc.

I have heard off offering some type of coupon with a business card attached. Maybe for $10 free or something like that, but I don't even know where to get ideas like that. Does anyone know?

1. What is a "First Booth (With Restrictions)"?

A "First Booth (With Restrictions)" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for new consultants who are setting up their first booth at a vendor event. It includes a discounted booth fee and limited products available for purchase.

2. Can I choose which products to have available at my first booth?

No, the products available for purchase at a "First Booth (With Restrictions)" are pre-selected by Pampered Chef. This is to ensure that new consultants have a variety of popular products to offer at their first event.

3. How much is the booth fee for a "First Booth (With Restrictions)"?

The booth fee for a "First Booth (With Restrictions)" is typically $50, but may vary depending on the event. This fee is significantly discounted from the regular booth fee for vendor events.

4. Am I limited to only selling the products available at my first booth?

No, you are not limited to only selling the products available at your first booth. You can also take orders for other products and offer them to customers after the event.

5. Can I participate in multiple "First Booth (With Restrictions)" promotions?

No, the "First Booth (With Restrictions)" promotion is only available for a consultant's first vendor event. If you have already participated in this promotion, you will need to pay the regular booth fee for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
katreallycooks
  • newmexgirl
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • bentleymommy