• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect E-Card: Suggestions Welcome!

In summary, our E-Card selection includes options for various occasions such as birthdays, holidays, weddings, and more. You can personalize your chosen card with a personal message, photo, and customization options. All E-Cards are free to use and can be scheduled for a later date. You can also send an E-Card to multiple recipients with personalized messages for each one.
sandilou
Silver Member
Does anyone have any good e-card sites they like? Need suggestions!

Thanks!
Sandi

It's not actually an e-card site, but I recently discovered http://www.touchnote.com/. I got an app for my phone (webOS, HP is paying for the first 50,000 cards sent), and I'm loving it! You can take any photo you want, and they will create and mail a postcard for you.

Hi Sandi,There are a lot of great e-card sites out there, but my personal favorite is Blue Mountain. They have a wide selection of cards for all occasions, and you can even customize them with your own photos and messages. Another popular option is Hallmark e-cards. They have a large variety of beautifully designed cards and you can even schedule them to be sent in advance. Some other sites to check out are Punchbowl, American Greetings, and Jacquie Lawson. Happy card hunting!

What types of occasions can I find E-Cards for?

Our E-Card selection includes options for birthdays, holidays, weddings, anniversaries, thank you notes, and more. We also have a variety of general cards for everyday use.

How do I personalize an E-Card?

Once you have selected your desired E-Card, you can add a personal message and even upload a photo to make it extra special. You can also choose from a variety of fonts, colors, and designs to customize your card.

Are E-Cards free?

Yes, all of our E-Cards are free to use. Simply select your card and personalize it, and then send it to your recipient via email or social media.

Can I schedule an E-Card to be sent at a later date?

Yes, our E-Card system allows you to schedule a specific date and time for your card to be sent. This is perfect for planning ahead for special occasions or events.

Can I send an E-Card to multiple recipients?

Yes, you can send your E-Card to multiple recipients by entering multiple email addresses or selecting multiple contacts from your address book. You can also choose to send the same card with personalized messages to each recipient.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • chefheidi2003
  • General Chat
Replies