• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Website for Sending E-Cards?

In summary, there are many websites available for creating e-cards, such as Blue Mountain, Hallmark, and Punchbowl. You can also find more options by searching "e-card websites" on a search engine. Some websites, like 123Greetings and Canva, offer free e-card creation services, but they may have limited features and designs. Most e-card websites allow you to customize the design of your e-card with your own text, images, and colors, and some even allow you to upload your own design or photo. You can also schedule the delivery of your e-card for a specific date and time, and send it to multiple recipients at once. This is a convenient option for sending greetings, invitations, or announcements to
kcjodih
Gold Member
I've never sent an e-card before but need to do so now. Which site is your favourite? Thanks!

hallmark.com, 123greetings.com, bluemountain.com and there's another one that I can't think of at the moment....

crosscards.com is a good source of spiritual ones ...

I just found smilebox.com - you can add your own pictures - it's VERY cute!

I usually use hallmark.com

I usually use Care2.com I like the variety of cards for all sorts of reasons and it's a great site for animal lovers. It's free e-cards and a whole lot more (including click for $ for various causes).

hallmark.comNo one ever questions whether it's spam or not, and they have some stringent spam protection.

hallmark.com
dayspring.com is one of my favorite "spiritual" onesI've used crosscards and bluemountain once or twice...

Related to What is the Best Website for Sending E-Cards?

1. How do I find a good website for creating an e-card?

There are many websites that offer e-card creation services, such as Blue Mountain, Hallmark, and Punchbowl. You can also search for "e-card websites" on a search engine to find more options.

2. Are there any free options for creating an e-card?

Yes, there are some websites that offer free e-card creation services, such as 123Greetings and Canva. Keep in mind that these free options may have limited features and designs compared to paid sites.

3. Can I customize the design of my e-card?

Most e-card websites offer a variety of templates and designs that you can customize with your own text, images, and colors. Some sites may also allow you to upload your own design or photo.

4. Can I schedule the delivery of my e-card?

Yes, many e-card websites allow you to schedule the delivery of your e-card for a specific date and time. This is a convenient option for sending birthday or holiday greetings in advance.

5. Can I send my e-card to multiple recipients?

Yes, most e-card websites allow you to send your e-card to multiple recipients at once. This is a great option for sending invitations or announcements to a large group of people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • vanscootin