• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Send a Card, Make a Soldier's Day: Let's Say Thanks!

In summary, the "Send a Card, Make a Soldier's Day" program allows customers to purchase a greeting card through Pampered Chef and write a personal message to a randomly selected deployed soldier. Only a greeting card and a personal message can be sent, but customers can add a small token of appreciation. The delivery time varies and there is no limit to the number of cards that can be sent.
NinaPChef
This website is amazing.
You pick a card, and they will send it to a soldier in Iraq.
Its free for you, and it will make a soldiers day.

You cannot pick who it get's sent too, but that doesn't really matter.

I believe everyone serving our country over-seas deserves a glimmer of hope!

So please, take the time to send a card a day! It only takes a few moments!

Let's Say Thanks

Not to mention all the cards are hand made by kids across the U.S!
Very cool stuff!

Thank you for posting this. I know we do not say thanks as often as we should.

Thanks for posting this! The cards are so precious the kids have drawn. I just sent 4 out! Just think if everyone who sees this website will do that!

Thanks for sharing that -- I just sent out two! Our military and veterans should not be forgotten.

Thank you for such a thoughtful site and what I needed right now. Maybe my cousin Sean will get one of these while he is in Afghanistan.

What a great site! I've seen a site like it before, but forgot to bookmark it, so I couldn't find it again. I love that this is just in time for the holidays!!

Thank you again for posting the site!! :)

I love this! Thank you!

1. How does the "Send a Card, Make a Soldier's Day" program work?

The program allows customers to purchase a greeting card through Pampered Chef and write a personal message to a soldier. The company then coordinates with the military to distribute the cards to deployed soldiers.

2. Can I choose which soldier my card will be sent to?

No, the cards are randomly distributed among deployed soldiers. This ensures that as many soldiers as possible receive a card and feel appreciated.

3. Can I include a gift or package in the card?

No, the program only allows for a greeting card and a personal message to be sent. However, you can add a small token of appreciation such as a photo or a drawing.

4. How long does it take for the card to reach a soldier?

The delivery time varies depending on the location of the soldier and their unit's mail delivery schedule. It can take anywhere from a few weeks to a month for the card to reach the soldier.

5. Can I participate in the program multiple times?

Yes, there is no limit to the number of cards you can send. We encourage customers to send as many cards as they like to show their support and gratitude for our soldiers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cassie1037
  • gailz2