• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall in Love with Close to My Heart Supplies - Sept. Card Kit Review

In summary, the conversation is about a group of friends discussing their love for CTMH supplies, particularly the card kit and pre-assembled scrapbook pages. One person is hosting a party and offering additional discounts, while another is trying to convince their friends to join in on the fun. They also mention a joint open house with a friend who sells CTMH and their success in getting orders and hosting a card club.
heat123
Silver Member
OMG, can you say addicting!:p I ordered the Sept. Card kit (promo of the month) and love it! I spent all day making 7 homemade cards! I made 2 more today and am taking a quick break! I love their supplies! I am going to show the catty to my crop frenz and see if they fall in love with their stuff? I also love their pre assembled scrapbook pages, I want to order like all of them! Very cute! Thanks for pointing out these eazy does it kits Sandra!

I Love that card kit too!!! It's soooo cute!!!!

I love CTMH as well. I am not into cardmaking, but I LOVE their scrapbook stuff! Awesome stuff.

Thank you, Heather!! She is giving me an additional $25 in products on my party on the 20th because of you. How cool is that?! Anyone else want anything? LOL!!

I'm very excited about my party. I can't wait to play with the stuff. It is a little difficult trying to get my friends hyped about it though. Everyone is convinced they don't have time to scrapbook. I keep trying to tell them that with the pre done pages you aren't sitting at a table all day just to get 2 pages done (that's my skill level :p). I hope I have a good turnout! I always have horrible parties. Wish me luck!

Good luck with your show!

I sold CTMH about 8 years ago...never made any $$ though, as I spent it all on their stuff!! ;) They have very nice things!

Chef Kearns said:
Thank you, Heather!! She is giving me an additional $25 in products on my party on the 20th because of you. How cool is that?! Anyone else want anything? LOL!!

I'm very excited about my party. I can't wait to play with the stuff. It is a little difficult trying to get my friends hyped about it though. Everyone is convinced they don't have time to scrapbook. I keep trying to tell them that with the pre done pages you aren't sitting at a table all day just to get 2 pages done (that's my skill level :p). I hope I have a good turnout! I always have horrible parties. Wish me luck!
That is very cool Sandra! Let me know how your party goes:p !
I can't wait to get those pre done pages, I have a new album to put them in!

And Leah, did you get the Sept Promo kit too??? It is soooo dang cute! I love card making over cropping anyday but need to do something with my million pictures in photo boxes!:rolleyes:

Good luck Sandra!

Chef Kearns said:

Hey! When is your party! How long can we order for? I totally would want to order stuff if that is at all possible. I didn't even know about this company until this thread...I'm a scrapbooker, but I'm not very good, so this looks like it's right up my alley.

I'll PM you!! Thanks a bunch!

A friend of mine sells CTMH and we had a joint open house last weekend. We were hoping to show off our new catalogs and swap customer bases. It was not quite as successful as we would have wanted but we both were happy with the outcome. She filled her card club (meet once a month to make cards and place a minimum $25 order/rotating host benefits) and I got enough orders for a catalog show so she could order some new cookware!!
I'm not much of a scrapbooker, but she promises me that I can make great cards. ;)

Chef Kearns said:

Hi can you pm me info about your show i would like to look but I don't know if I buy anything yet?

I love CTMH. I had a show in the Spring. I had a hard time getting people to come to it though! I think a lot of people think it's not for them. I bought a ton of stuff for myself though and my consultant worked it to get me the most stuff free. I now have a winter project. My daughter is gradutating from High School next year and I want to have the scrapbook for her party.

toniascookin said:
Hi can you pm me info about your show i would like to look but I don't know if I buy anything yet?

I just sent it Tonia! Thanks for your interest!:)

Could you please send me the info too? No sure if I will be able to buy anything right now but I might find something I just can't resist. Do you know how much shipping is?

pampchefrhondab said:
I love CTMH. I had a show in the Spring. I had a hard time getting people to come to it though! I think a lot of people think it's not for them. I bought a ton of stuff for myself though and my consultant worked it to get me the most stuff free. I now have a winter project. My daughter is gradutating from High School next year and I want to have the scrapbook for her party.
Ya know I had the same problem and I have frenz that Scrapbook!:yuck: I invited all of them that would be interested but then again I opted to make cards that gathering instead of showing them how to layout a scrap page? Maybe they would have come if I would have chosen the other option?
I too bought a ton of stuff even after my FREE products, I am addicted to their adorable stamps, kits and card kits!

Sounds like you have alot of takers Sandra, good luck!

heat123 said:
Ya know I had the same problem and I have frenz that Scrapbook!:yuck: I invited all of them that would be interested but then again I opted to make cards that gathering instead of showing them how to layout a scrap page? Maybe they would have come if I would have chosen the other option?
I too bought a ton of stuff even after my FREE products, I am addicted to their adorable stamps, kits and card kits!

Sounds like you have alot of takers Sandra, good luck!

I chose to do a note card too because I didn't really know any of my friends who would like to scrap. I told them how we were making a card they could take home w/them for free. Still didn't work. I think I'll try another one this winter. Hopefully people will want to get out of the house.

Can you tell me what you guys think of the clear stamps? I've never used them before & I've heard both bad & good things about them. Years ago, back when they were still D.O.T.S. I went to a show & talked to the consultant about signing up. She was really honest about stuff like the things that SU was doing that she hoped her company would do so I ended up signing up with SU!! I welcome any feedback. TIA.

I haven't used their (CTMH) stamps yet, but the clear stamps appeal to me. I like that they are re-usable (you don't have to mount a bunch of stamps). I have boxes and boxes of SU stamps that I've never mounted because I was afraid of screwing up...you have to cut them then precisely place them on the block. They need a good home...not mine!! Then I also like the fact that on a layered stamp you can see what you're doing. No more guess work! I love that!!

Hopefully, someone who has actually used them can better enlighten you, but that is what I am looking forward to.

THe clear stamps are AWESOME!! You can see through the block and get it lined up exactly where you want it. It's great for letters, you can put all your letters on the block before you stamp, so you stamp an entire word or phrase all at once. Storage is so easy...takes up so much less room!

I love the clear stamps. It's so easy to line them up where you want them.

I don't know about the other stamps but CTMH stamps are awesome! What a pain if you have to actually cut them. CTMH has precut stamps and they come in a nice clear envelope and they are soo easy to use and you stick them on and take them off and change them out with every use! I have over a dozen now in my collection and I cant' wait to get more for card making this holiday season! Their Nov. or Dec stamp of the month is too cute (snowman characters).

Have fun when you get your FREE stuff Sandra!

I like the ideas of them being clear & seeing where to align them but I don't like the idea of having to "mount" them every time I want to use them. When I stamp, I usually make multiples of each project so I would be mounting & unmounting all the time! Oh well, it's a good thing everyone isn't the same or the world would be really boring!!!

It wouldn't be too bad if you were doing mutliples really.... just make the dozen or however many you have to do for say the "flower" or character or main image stamp, change it out to the next stamp for say the "greeting" for the next 12 stamps and then you're done stamping, then onto the embellishing so it's only having to switch it out twice unless you have more images to create. I love it!

Okay, so what should I make? Most of my guests are friends/customers of mine. They are people who know me as the PC lady. So they are expecting GREAT food! I can't pin down what I want to serve. I kinda want to go finger food style and definitely EASY! Since my party is at 11am I kinda want stuff that I can make (at least mostly) the night before. Oh and I have a party the night before. I was thinking the Curry Chicken Lettuce Wraps and the Truffle Brownie cups. I was thinking lite and simple. Tips? Suggestions? Hints? I'm all ears!!

For those of you who asked me about ordering. Yes, we can mail to an APO. No, you cannot order online. If you need to see a catalog please let me know and I will have my consultant mail you a catalog.

Thank you, everyone who expressed interest!

What is "Close to My Heart!"?

"Close to My Heart!" is a special program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on bringing families together through cooking and meal preparation. It includes recipes, meal planning tips, and kitchen tools designed to make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

How can I participate in "Close to My Heart!"?

To participate in "Close to My Heart!", you can host a cooking party with a Pampered Chef consultant, shop for products online, or attend a virtual cooking class. You can also join our Facebook community to connect with other families and share your cooking experiences.

What kind of recipes are included in "Close to My Heart!"?

"Close to My Heart!" offers a variety of family-friendly recipes ranging from quick and easy weeknight meals to special occasion dishes. Our recipes are designed to be simple, delicious, and made with fresh, wholesome ingredients.

Are there any discounts or special offers for "Close to My Heart!"?

Yes, as a "Close to My Heart!" member, you will receive exclusive discounts and promotions on Pampered Chef products. You will also have access to special offers and freebies throughout the year.

Can I customize "Close to My Heart!" to fit my family's needs?

Absolutely! "Close to My Heart!" is all about making cooking and meal prep easier for your family. You can customize your experience by choosing recipes that fit your dietary preferences, using our meal planning tools, and selecting specific kitchen tools that will make your life easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • tina_rn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • ameliasurf