• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

U.s. Soldier Christmas Reminder!

In summary, to participate in the "U.S. Soldier Christmas Reminder!" program, you can visit the website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. You can choose to send a message to a specific soldier or a general message. There is no cost to participate and you can send personalized messages of gratitude, well wishes, or holiday greetings. The messages will be delivered by Operation Gratitude, along with a gift from Pampered Chef.
WLMcCoy
Red Cross said these cards must be postmarked no later than Dec. 10 (one week from today!) to be delivered..

Christmas Cards for U.S. Soldiers

When doing your Christmas cards this year, take one card and send it to this address. If we pass this on and everyone sends one card, think of how many cards these wonderful special people who have sacrificed so much would get.

When you are making out your Christmas card list this year, please include the following:

Holiday Mail for Heroes
PO Box 5456
Capitol Heights, MD 20791-5456

If you approve, please pass it on.

I think this is an amazing idea! We should be so proud of these soldiers and their families that sacrifice so much for us and our families!

http://www.redcross.org/email/saf/

email-2015_HolidayCards.aspIt is important to get your cards postmarked by December 10th to ensure they can be delivered in time for the holidays.

2011/holiday-mail-for-heroes.asp

Thank you for sharing this information! I will definitely be sending a card to the address provided. It's such a simple gesture, but it can mean so much to our soldiers who are away from their loved ones during the holidays. I encourage everyone to participate and spread the word. Let's show our appreciation and support for these brave men and women. Thank you to the Red Cross for organizing this initiative. Happy holidays to all!

1. How can I participate in the "U.S. Soldier Christmas Reminder!" program?

To participate in the "U.S. Soldier Christmas Reminder!" program, you can visit our website and select the option to send a message to a deployed soldier. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Can I choose who I want to send a message to?

Yes, you can choose to send a message to a specific soldier or you can choose to send a general message to be distributed among deployed soldiers.

3. Is there a cost to participate in the program?

No, there is no cost to participate in the "U.S. Soldier Christmas Reminder!" program. It is our way of showing appreciation and support for our brave soldiers.

4. What kind of messages can I send to the soldiers?

You can send a personalized message of gratitude, well wishes, or holiday greetings. Please note that all messages are subject to review to ensure they are appropriate and respectful.

5. How will the messages be delivered to the soldiers?

The messages will be printed and delivered to the soldiers by our trusted partner, Operation Gratitude. They will also include a thoughtful gift from Pampered Chef to help make their holiday season a little brighter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • pamperedlinda