• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hii Am Looking to Replace My Countertop Microwave With One That

In summary, the dimensions of a countertop microwave can be found in the product description or specifications. It is important to measure the space where it will be placed to ensure proper fit. The microwave is designed to be easy to clean with a non-stick interior and removable turntable. Most dinnerware can be used in the microwave as long as it is microwave-safe, but dishes with metal should be avoided. The wattage of the microwave may vary and is usually listed in the product description. Higher wattage microwaves can cook food faster but may consume more energy. Lastly, a limited warranty is included with the purchase of a countertop microwave, with the option for extended coverage.
alibene80
Hi

I am looking to replace my countertop microwave with one that fits the DCB. Does anyone have any suggestions for an affordable one that they like? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Alicia :chef:

Re: MicrowaveMine is a Kenmore. It doesn't say any model or anything on it. It is a 1.5 cubic foot capacity. I specifically looked for a larger model because at the time I wasn't in PC and didn't have a DCB, but I wanted something large enough to put a dinner plate into. It happened that this one was on sale at the time (2½ years ago) for $100. This one is similar to mine and has the same pricetag

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02079159000P?vName=Appliances&cName=Microwaves&sName=View+All

I would suggest that you get at least a 1.2 cubic foot capacity, but like my 1.5

Hi there! I recently purchased the Toshiba EM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven and I have been really happy with it. It fits perfectly in my DCB and has all the features I need at a reasonable price. Plus, it has a sleek design that looks great in my kitchen. I would highly recommend checking it out!

What are the dimensions of the countertop microwave?

The dimensions of the countertop microwave are typically listed in the product description or specifications. It is important to measure the space where you plan to place the microwave to ensure it will fit properly.

Is the countertop microwave easy to clean?

Yes, our countertop microwaves are designed to be easy to clean. They usually have a non-stick interior and removable turntable for easy wiping and cleaning. We also recommend using microwave-safe covers or containers to prevent spills and splatters.

Can I use my existing dinnerware in the countertop microwave?

Most dinnerware can be used in the countertop microwave, as long as it is microwave-safe. It is important to check the bottom of the dinnerware for a "microwave-safe" label or to consult the manufacturer's instructions. It is also recommended to avoid using metal or dishes with metallic accents in the microwave.

What is the wattage of the countertop microwave?

The wattage of the countertop microwave can vary depending on the model. It is usually listed in the product description or specifications. Higher wattage microwaves can cook food faster, but may also consume more energy. It is important to choose a wattage that suits your needs.

Does the countertop microwave come with a warranty?

Yes, our countertop microwaves come with a limited warranty. The length of the warranty may vary depending on the model. It is important to read the warranty information before purchasing to understand what is covered and for how long. We also offer extended warranty options for additional coverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • ChefMary412
  • General Chat
Replies