• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Swimsuits w/ Great Support for Top: Where to Find?

In summary, Landsend.com is a good place to find swimsuits for various types of body types. Victoria Secret and H20 are also good options.
nikki70563
Gold Member
Does anyone have any suggestions where I can find a swimsuit with good support for top?

Landsend.com

Lands End has the BEST swimsuits - for every kind of shape and size!

Victoria Secrets or H20 ( if you have one in your area).
I don't need support b/c I have nothing too support ~ ha ha, but VS has great tops and you can mix and match tops and bottoms.
Good Luck :)

Yup.Lands' End.Swimsuits are featured on the splash page. (Yes, that's what it's called.)It was the only place that a certain person, who used to live with me, could get a suit that fit her.

I got a nice one for our cruise at Lands End. I also heard Swimsuits for All has a good selection and reasonable prices (you can google to find the url)

DebbieJ said:
I got a nice one for our cruise at Lands End. I also heard Swimsuits for All has a good selection and reasonable prices (you can google to find the url)
Nice new avatar Debbie! Are you counting down the days?

i need support too.
and i have had the BEST luck with victorias secret.
my problem is finding cute ones + not falling out of it. :eek: :blushing:
vs offers that for me.

lacychef said:
Nice new avatar Debbie! Are you counting down the days?

Thanks--that is the Sovereign. Can't wait!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D 11 days and counting!

I got a Land's End one on E-Bay BRAND NEW! It even has underwire.

I received a summer catalog yesterday from Lands End. I'm gonna splurge this year and get one. Everyone I've ever talked to that purchased a LE suit absolutely LOVES them....people of all shapes and sizes ;)

Well I found the Lands End suits to be WAY overpriced...at least for my wallet...but Newport News has some great ones.

I found a really nice one at Macy's last year. Luckily at the end of the season and I had a coupon!

I have to put in another vote for Land's End. I am already nicely-endowed (c-cup), and after having my kids and nursing I was MUCH bigger (overflowing e-cups!). I found the best suits at LE and I'm still wearing a few of them to this day. They're well-made and worth every penny. GL! :)

Land's End, LL Bean, and Eddie Bauer have good ones, but they are all pricey. I've orderd from Chadwicks of Boston, too, but they aren't my favorite.

I only wear Speedo swimsuits (I was a swimmer in High School so I'm stuck with them).They have a high front on them and are supportive to me.I've tried other "normal" suits and they always move out of place on me...and the ones with underwire - OUCH! Metal isn't supposed to be in a swimsuit!:)But if you aren't used to those, I've also heard Land's End is good too!

Oh, and I cannot stand the suits that ride lower on your legs...they have to be high-cut or they drive me nuts!

I agree with Janet if you're a swimmer - I did aqua-aerobics for a few years, and the only suit I could wear for that was a Speedo (and that was with my post-baby bosom!) ;)

janetupnorth said:
Oh, and I cannot stand the suits that ride lower on your legs...they have to be high-cut or they drive me nuts!

Ick - I hate that, too! LE has different leg cuts - I always go with the "3" (the highest leg cut).

Don't know what you use Cathy but this is the closest I could quickly find to mine:http://www.speedousa.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/categoryID/f3e81c61-835a-41b1-b061-c8831fac82b5/productID/1b7e47d4-0345-4fad-9228-336cfa7c2f4d/Of course I usually pay no more than $35 for mine.

janetupnorth said:
Don't know what you use Cathy but this is the closest I could quickly find to mine:

http://www.speedousa.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/categoryID/f3e81c61-835a-41b1-b061-c8831fac82b5/productID/1b7e47d4-0345-4fad-9228-336cfa7c2f4d/

Of course I usually pay no more than $35 for mine.

:thumbup: Yep! That's exactly the suit I have! I love it!! I wear it whenever I take the kids swimming to an indoor pool. Outdoors, I like to "dress up" in a "fancier" suit like the LE ones.

Here's an example of the type of suits I usually wear in the summer (at the pool/beach):

http://www.landsend.com/pp/BeachLivingChainlinkVneckHalterSwimTop~180875_1271.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::BTQ&CM_MERCH=IDX_00002__0000000134&origin=index

Darn, some of these are really cute - looks like I'm gonna have to get another one for this summer! ;)

This is the one I got for the cruise and for the summer. The one I previously had went in the trash. It was four years old and worn out.http://www.landsend.com/pp/3pieceDotPaisleyVneckTuglessTankini~182377_57.html?bcc=y&action=order_more&sku_0=::VOZ&CM_MERCH=IDX_00002__0000000136&origin=index

Dang girl D/DD cup?!?!?! No wonder you are showing it off in the summer! :eek:

Deb - that is really cute! I love the colors!Janet - oops, not a D-cup anymore! I used to be (after the kids), but I'm back to a nice "full C". Much better on the back! ;)

I need a new swim suit for this summer. My problem...other than the bust area, is the lower stomach. Since having my son it seems like all the extra flab has shifted to the lower stomach. I am so self concious about it, and so I usually cover up with shorts or a skirt to hide my flabby lower belly :p

I will have to check out Land's end and see what they have

elizabethfox said:
I need a new swim suit for this summer. My problem...other than the bust area, is the lower stomach. Since having my son it seems like all the extra flab has shifted to the lower stomach. I am so self concious about it, and so I usually cover up with shorts or a skirt to hide my flabby lower belly :p

I will have to check out Land's end and see what they have

Speedo has some nice "tummy control" ones.

Lands End has some nice ones too.

I used to be VERY self-conscious about that area. But DH is very good as saying how good I look and stop worrying. I finally just said who cares what other people think, he is the only one that matters. Since then the area has gotten better. :)

janetupnorth said:
I used to be VERY self-conscious about that area. But DH is very good as saying how good I look and stop worrying. I finally just said who cares what other people think, he is the only one that matters. Since then the area has gotten better. :)

Yeah my hubby always say, " No one will even notice it...i don't." So then I am like oh who cares....

But for some reason :confused: when I am around all those stick girls:eek: at the beach I start to feel differently. LOL

I went crazy a few months ago when it was still cold here in California and I bought 4 swimsuits at Marshalls, they were all $50 to $70 suits for $15 each!! They have the built in bra support that I need too. I have to start packing. I'm glad I came to Chef Success today, lots of great tips on what to pack.

thanks for the input

Related to Swimsuits w/ Great Support for Top: Where to Find?

What sizes do the swimsuits with great support for top come in?

Our swimsuits with great support for top come in a range of sizes from small to 3XL. We understand the importance of finding the perfect fit and strive to offer options for all body types.

Do you offer swimsuits with underwire for extra support?

Yes, we have a variety of swimsuits with built-in underwire for extra support. This helps to provide a comfortable fit and prevent any sagging or discomfort while swimming or lounging by the pool.

Where can I find swimsuits with great support for top?

You can find our swimsuits with great support for top on our website, as well as in our catalog and at any of our authorized retailers. We also offer virtual shopping appointments with our consultants for a personalized shopping experience.

Do you carry swimsuits with adjustable straps?

Yes, we have several swimsuits with adjustable straps to ensure the perfect fit for your body. This allows for customizable support and comfort while wearing our swimsuits.

Are the swimsuits with great support for top suitable for all body types?

Our swimsuits with great support for top are designed to be inclusive and suitable for all body types. We offer a variety of styles and sizes to accommodate different shapes and sizes, so everyone can feel confident and comfortable in our swimsuits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • CRuff
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg