1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help! I lost my email contacts!

1. Chef Endora

Chef Endora Advanced Member Gold Member

:eek: "Something" :eek: happened to my computer today. I went to bare bones and I couldn't find my P3, all my emails are gone...(a good thing..too much clutter there:rolleyes:) and I am in the process of trying to get back my contacts. Does anyone know how I can do this? I have Carbonite, did a restore and Tech support helped me to find P3 and luckily everything is good there. I just don't want to input all my contacts into windows mail again. I am not very computer saavy so if someone knows how to find these things I would appreciate any help!

TIA

Oct 1, 2009
  2. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

Sorry, can't help you but hopefully somebody else can. (((hugs))) That must be VERY frustrating!!!

Oct 1, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

There is an export function in P3 that will allow you to create a csv file that you can then import into your email program. You can probably Google directions for doing it for your email program. It might be worth another call to Tech Support to ask if they can help you with something like that.

Oct 1, 2009
Have something to add?