• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Most Pink Products Sold: A New Director's Guide

In summary, "Find the Most Pink Products Sold: A New Director's Guide" is a resource provided by Pampered Chef for new directors to help them identify and promote the top-selling pink products in the company's catalog. It is available to all directors through the Pampered Chef website and provides tips and strategies for promoting and selling these products, as well as information on the top-selling pink products. Pink products are important to Pampered Chef as they support breast cancer awareness and research, and directors can earn rewards and recognition for selling them, including a spot on the company's prestigious Pink Squad.
kisrae
Gold Member
Being a new dir. I'm not sure if I can get teh number count of the pink products that my consultants sell. If I can where would I find them? I was hoping to give a gift to who ever sells the most.
Thanks

I don't know if you can or not, but here is a solution:put the effort on them, make it a contest.They need to sell as many as they can and then submit their report from P3 to you for entry in the contest.You can't win unless you try and enter! ;)

There is a report under Cluster Reports on Director Editon Consultant Corner. If you aren't seeing the extras on CC yet just wait! There's a ton of extra information and training there!

The HWC sales report is not up yet. Hopefully it will be there before the end of the month for us. :eek:

Last edited:
Thanks. I do want to offer a contest but I wanted to make sure there was a way to find out how many they sold.
I was looking for it on DEcon/corn but wasn't sure where to find it.

Thanks

Awesome that there IS a report, I couldn't answer that part. ;)

Related to Find the Most Pink Products Sold: A New Director's Guide

1. What is "Find the Most Pink Products Sold: A New Director's Guide"?

"Find the Most Pink Products Sold: A New Director's Guide" is a resource provided by Pampered Chef for new directors to help them identify and promote the top-selling pink products in the company's catalog. It is designed to help directors maximize their sales and support the company's breast cancer awareness campaign.

2. Who is eligible to use this guide?

This guide is specifically designed for new directors at Pampered Chef, but it can also be used by existing directors or consultants looking to increase their sales of pink products. It is available to all directors through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Why are pink products important to Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is committed to supporting breast cancer awareness and research, and pink products are a way for the company to raise funds and show their support for this cause. By promoting and selling these products, directors can help make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by breast cancer.

4. How can I use this guide to increase my sales?

The guide provides tips and strategies for promoting and selling pink products, as well as information on the top-selling pink products in the catalog. By following these recommendations, directors can effectively market these products to their customers and increase their sales.

5. Are there any incentives or rewards for selling pink products?

Yes, directors can earn rewards and recognition for selling pink products, such as exclusive pink-themed products, recognition at company events, and even a donation to a breast cancer charity in their name. Additionally, directors who sell the most pink products can earn a spot on the company's Pink Squad, a prestigious group of top-selling directors who are recognized for their efforts in supporting breast cancer awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
purpleluvs3
  • kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • husbandwifepcteam