• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your Favorite Recipe to Showcase the Most Products?

Thanks for all your suggestions! I love the cheeseburger & grapefruit/avocado salads, but the host for this show booked from one where I made a salad, so I wanted something different. The trifle sounds good and so does the clubhouse squares. I am on the fence about the greek cheese torta; I absolutely love it, but I don't know how many people like feta cheese. I think of it as an aquired taste and not sure if it would go over well.
PChefRenee
Silver Member
I am looking for a good recipe to demo where I can use a good number of (higher ticket) products. Any suggestions?

I am a new consultant but one demo that I have found that can use bigger items is the "Lemon Blueberry Trifle". It is found in the "All the Best" Cookbook. I use the batter bowl, the microplane grater, the trifle bowl, whisk, scraper, prep bowls, citrus press, and food chopper (because instead of using the 1oz. white chocolate in the recipe, I have the host get white chocolate chips and then demo the chopper). Lastly, I use the easy decorater (for the whipped cream) and the santoku knife to slice the pound cake for the recipe. Hope this helps!

I'll have to check that one out...thanks!

I have been doing the deluxe cheeseburger salad

Mmm - the Lemon Blueberry Trifle is DELISH!

I like the Chicken, Avocado and Grapefruit Salad to show a lot of products, and even the Velvet Chocolate Cake w/Strawberries shows a lot of different things. Can't wait to try the Bread Bowl recipe!!

cathyskitchen said:
Mmm - the Lemon Blueberry Trifle is DELISH!

I like the Chicken, Avocado and Grapefruit Salad to show a lot of products, and even the Velvet Chocolate Cake w/Strawberries shows a lot of different things. Can't wait to try the Bread Bowl recipe!!

Me too! It sounds delish!

I do the Chicken Clubhouse Squares. I make the crust in the bar pan with the baker's roller. I mix the cream cheese, garlic (pressed, naturally but sitting in pinch bowl until it's time to be pressed) mayo (I had a show where I got to use the microscraper because it was the last of the jar!), and dill mix in one of the stainless bowls and talk about the set. I use the easy adj. measuring spoon and mix-n-scrape. I spread the stuff using the small spreader. Then I open the can of chicken with the can opener, drain it with the can strainer. I premeasure shredded cheese in a prep bowl. I use the corer and mandoline to prepare cucumber, and I demo both the utility knife and the food chopper by subbing red pepper for tomato (since salmonella scare. I also pass around bacon in one of the coating trays and have guests cut it with the kitchen shears. Finally, cut with pizza cutter and serve with spatula.

LOTS of products! :)

For this summer - The Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad!

It shows cookware, stoneware, simple additions, forged cutlery, UM, chopper, SS bowls, and various other smaller tools! It also works wonderfully as an interactive demo! It's so much fun to do with a group - there is something for everyone to do, and it is a quick recipe too.

I've been stuck on the Greek Cheese Torta - less tools but I do the ice cube demo with the cookware in the middle.

I manage to get in the demo:
Forged Cutlery
Cutting board
Prep Bowls
Batter Bowls
Scrapers
Food Chopper
Round stone
Spritzer
Garlic Press (sometime will press garlic for bread)
Woven Selections
Bamboo Serving Set

I find that even if a recipe doesn't showcase all, during an interactive demo you get talking about other things anyway.

Last show with this I managed to sell a grill basket, a pie plate and a few other "odd" things not related to the demo.

It's not about what you have with or sometimes what you use (although using really helps), it's all about what your customers think they need and you finding a way to talk about and meet their needs.

Any recipe can be tweeked to show as many tools as you want. You just have to be creative!

Do we have to use ONLY PC recipes? I do but was wondering just because I use my tools all the time at home for other 'great' recipes...

Thanks for all your suggestions! I love the cheeseburger & grapefruit/avocado salads, but the host for this show booked from one where I made a salad, so I wanted something different. The trifle sounds good and so does the clubhouse squares. I am on the fence about the greek cheese torta; I absolutely love it, but I don't know how many people like feta cheese. I think of it as an aquired taste and not sure if it would go over well.
I really liked what Janet said: "It's not about what you have with or sometimes what you use (although using really helps), it's all about what your customers think they need and you finding a way to talk about and meet their needs." You are SO right!

dragonflyz said:
Do we have to use ONLY PC recipes? I do but was wondering just because I use my tools all the time at home for other 'great' recipes...

We don't have to use PC recipes. My up-line suggested that I do, only because if people want the recipe they are usually easily accessible (direct them to the website or cut and paste in an email).

Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad DEFINITELY!

When I first started - I thought I would use my own recipes....but found that it is so much less stress to use PC's.

They are designed with demos in mind - so fit within the timeframe of a show, and also list the products needed for each recipe, so you don't forget to pack something important in your kit. Plus, PC has such a good reputation that people really like it when you use their recipes. Also, it helps sell more product, since quite often, people will buy the cookbooks based on the recipe demoed.

I did Apple Berry Salsa for a Couples Show this week, and sold a bunch of All The Best Cookbooks!

ChefBeckyD said:
For this summer - The Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad!

It shows cookware, stoneware, simple additions, forged cutlery, UM, chopper, SS bowls, and various other smaller tools! It also works wonderfully as an interactive demo! It's so much fun to do with a group - there is something for everyone to do, and it is a quick recipe too.

I have to say this is one of my favorites! yummy! :thumbup:

Mandarin Pasta Salad is a good one.
Veggie pizza would be good too

I highly recomend the Elegant Artichoke cups. It comes in the new starter kit and you have everything you need to make it!!

The Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad has been a hit everytime - and definitely shows off alot of products. I've had a couple shows where they requested no onion - so I used a SA small bowl and square and small bamboo spoon for onions on the side. You can come up with little ideas like that for every recipe and show off lots more tools.

Ditto on the Mandarian Pasta Salad and I like the Greek Party Squares too.

I personally love the Greek Cheese Torta but haven't had anyone request it for a demo. The recipes that are requested most often are Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies and the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad.

I totally agree that you can customize the recipe to use what products you choose. Just practice at home and then you won't worry at the show.

DessertDivaFL said:
I personally love the Greek Cheese Torta but haven't had anyone request it for a demo. The recipes that are requested most often are Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies and the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad.

I totally agree that you can customize the recipe to use what products you choose. Just practice at home and then you won't worry at the show.

Yes - my favorite show is the 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Parmesan Biscuit Bites....at first glance, it wouldn't seem to be many products - but I use something from almost every line in the catalog when I do it!

I think a good icecream party shows lots of tools as well!! I freeze my stone and work on the cold surface. Not sure how to get the cookware, but I'm sure you can find something to warm or brown.

Janet,

What's the ice cube demo? Thanks!

What is your favorite recipe to showcase the most products?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have tried many recipes that showcase our products. However, my all-time favorite recipe to showcase the most products is our famous "Stoneware Chicken and Vegetables". This recipe utilizes our stoneware pan, cutting tools, and seasoning mixes to create a delicious and healthy one-pan meal.

Can you give me a quick rundown of the ingredients and steps for the Stoneware Chicken and Vegetables recipe?

Sure! For this recipe, you will need chicken breasts, potatoes, carrots, onions, bell peppers, and your choice of seasoning mix. First, preheat your oven to 425°F. Then, chop the vegetables and place them in the stoneware pan. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and add them to the pan. Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the chicken and vegetables. Bake for 35-40 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the chicken is fully cooked and the vegetables are tender. Serve hot and enjoy!

What Pampered Chef products are essential for this recipe?

To make the Stoneware Chicken and Vegetables recipe, you will need our stoneware pan, cutting tools (such as our cutting board and knives), and seasoning mixes. Our stoneware pan is oven-safe and creates the perfect environment for cooking juicy and tender chicken. Our cutting tools make preparation quick and easy, while our seasoning mixes add the perfect flavor to the dish.

Can I modify the recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Our Stoneware Chicken and Vegetables recipe is very versatile. You can easily modify it to fit your dietary needs by using different types of protein (such as tofu or fish) and substituting the vegetables or seasoning mix to your liking. You can also make it vegetarian or gluten-free by using appropriate ingredients.

Are there any other recipes that showcase multiple Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many other delicious recipes that showcase multiple Pampered Chef products. Some of my favorites include our "Skillet Lasagna" which uses our non-stick skillet and kitchen tools, and our "Sheet Pan Nachos" which utilizes our sheet pan, chopper, and measuring cups. You can find these and more recipes on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • melindag
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
krackley
  • Christ Follower
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies