• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Pictures of Pink Products for My Out of State Customers?

In summary, the Pampered Chef website offers a "Pink Products" category under the "Specials" section for browsing all pink products. However, not all products are available in pink, as the company partners with the American Cancer Society for breast cancer awareness. Pink products can be purchased year-round, with a potential limited availability during October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. A portion of the sales from pink products is donated to the American Cancer Society, and individuals can also host pink-themed Pampered Chef parties to support breast cancer charities.
husbandwifepcteam
I have a few out of state customers who would like to view the pink products before ordering. Does anyone know where I can find pictures of the products that I can save to my desktop and then send as an attachment?
Thanks

You can have them go to your website or if you do not have a website they can view them on www.pamperedchef.com

letscook04 said:
You can have them go to your website or if you do not have a website they can view them on www.pamperedchef.com

I can't find pictures of the mini measure all,nylon knife or scraper on the website.

click on "shop online" then click on "guest special"

If you have not found it yet. After signing in, the consultants corner main screen will have a box on the right lower side, it is titled something like most visited, in taht box will be Host/Guest Specials, Click on, the page will then show the months with boxes for the diffferent specials, order forms etc... Black and white and in color. I saved and printed my Pink flyer from there. Hope this is what you are looking for.

Found what I was looking for-thanks !

1. How can I find pictures of pink products on the Pampered Chef website?

You can easily find pictures of pink products by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can select the "Pink Products" category under the "Specials" section to browse all the pink products available.

2. Are all Pampered Chef products available in pink?

No, not all Pampered Chef products are available in pink. The company offers a selection of products in pink as part of their partnership with the American Cancer Society's breast cancer awareness campaign.

3. Can I purchase pink products year-round or are they only available during a certain time of the year?

You can purchase pink products year-round on the Pampered Chef website. However, they may also be available for a limited time during the month of October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

4. Does Pampered Chef donate a portion of the sales from pink products to breast cancer charities?

Yes, Pampered Chef donates a portion of the sales from pink products to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer awareness campaign. As of 2021, they have donated over $15 million to the cause.

5. Can I host a pink-themed Pampered Chef party to support breast cancer awareness?

Yes, you can host a pink-themed Pampered Chef party and encourage your guests to purchase pink products to support breast cancer awareness. You can also donate a portion of your party's sales to a breast cancer charity of your choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peortega
Replies
Views
karens.kitchen
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies