• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover 2009-10 Product Pictures for Your Bride Wishlist

Glad I could help! Yes, they changed the format:http://www.pamperedchef.com/images/product/resized/1956_product.jpgFor my Bridal Shower last month, I just copied and pasted her Registry (picture, item # and price) into a word document! Worked great...I hang my bride's registry items (like little gift tags) on a grapevine trellis. Guests select their gift/gifts off the trellis...beautiful display at the shower and NO duplicates for the bride and groom!
candi71570
I found pictures posted here, however they are from 2008. Some products are the same but I really need our newer products for a bride wish list.
Can anyone tell me where to find them. My searches show nothing.....Thanks:)

I would just cut up the pictures from the new catalog. Or if you want images to print off your computer, you can go to your website and right click on the images and save it to your computer.

Yes, if you create a March show on our PWS, you should then be able to go in as a customer for that show and see the new products.

I found a Spring letter to send out to everyone and updated it with pictures - I copied them from the Feb CN.

Follow this link & change 2582 (the Salad Choppers) to any product # you want & it will pop up a single photo of that item that you can then right click & "save as" on your computer. ;)http://s7ondemand5.scene7.com/is/image/ThePamperedChef/2582?$product$

Thanks everyone..I'll try these suggestions.

Sheila said:
Follow this link & change 2582 (the Salad Choppers) to any product # you want & it will pop up a single photo of that item that you can then right click & "save as" on your computer. ;)

http://s7ondemand5.scene7.com/is/image/ThePamperedChef/2582?$product$

Shiela, Do you have a link that will work with the new Spring and Summer 2010 products? I used this link this morning and it is slick as a whistle!
Thanks a lot!:love:

I used the 2008 template and have been slowly working through it to change it over.
I have bridal shower today and I only finished off what I needed.
When I get it done, I'll post it for others to use.
The only snag is I used the template to print onto business cards to use as magnets on a dry erase board. The margins weren't quite right, but at least all the info is there and correct.

For my Bridal Shower last month, I just copied and pasted her Registry (picture, item # and price) into a word document! Worked great...I hang my bride's registry items (like little gift tags) on a grapevine trellis. Guests select their gift/gifts off the trellis...beautiful display at the shower and NO duplicates for the bride and groom!

Last edited:

1. Can I use these product pictures for my personal Pampered Chef business?

Yes, these product pictures are specifically designed for Pampered Chef consultants to use for their personal businesses. They can be used for marketing materials, social media posts, and other promotional purposes.

2. Are these product pictures updated for the 2009-10 product line?

Yes, these product pictures are specifically taken and edited for the 2009-10 product line. They accurately represent the current products available for purchase.

3. Can I customize the product pictures with my own branding or logo?

No, these product pictures are already branded with the Pampered Chef logo and cannot be customized with personal branding. However, you can add your own branding or logo to marketing materials that feature these product pictures.

4. Are there any restrictions on how I can use these product pictures?

Yes, these product pictures are only intended for use by Pampered Chef consultants for their personal businesses. They should not be used for any other purposes without prior permission from the company.

5. How can I access these product pictures?

The 2009-10 product pictures can be accessed through the Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in to your account and navigate to the "Marketing Tools" section, where you will find the product pictures available for download.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
karens.kitchen
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefallison53
  • climbercanoe3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
2 3