• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Label Format Product Pics for Weddings?

In summary, Nancy was looking for pictures from her daughter's bridal shower and could not find them. She found the thread and downloaded the pictures.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Please bear with me, I've had a long long week (sudden passing of my mom), and I cannot for the life of me find where the product pics that were done in a label format for wedding showers are. I cannot find that thread. I have the old ones from 2008 on my hard drive and I know I downloaded the new files, but for the life of me can't find them on my computer, so can someone direct me to the thread again so I can download them again? I need them for tonight. Thanks.

So sorry to hear about your Mom, Nancy! I tried searching myself and couldn't find the file. I got 25+ results on a search for "bridal shower" so didn't want to try to struggle through all those threads! It's almost 2 a.m. here! Hope someone can help you soon!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. http://www.chefsuccess.com/f4/bridal-shower-wish-list-pictures-31955/index6.htmlSometimes I don't have luck using the search feature also, so sometimes I just go to each section and scan down and look at the list. Especially if I know appox. when it was posted, cause the date shows.If you go to this section listing of bridal showers and read down, you'll see there's an attachment showing that goes along w/ the thread titled: Bridal Shower Wish List Pictures.On pages 5 &6 are the updated files people shared.Hope that helps (and is in time for your needs! :) )

Last edited:
Nancy, I'm so sorry about your Mom.

Sorry to hear about your mom Nancy.

I'm so sorry to hear your news!

Nancy,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mom. May you and your family find comfort and strength in the difficult days ahead.

Praying for you and yours!

Nancy I'm sorry to hear about your MOM. You are in my prayers.

Thanks to everyone who is praying for my family. My mom was 92, so she lived a full life, but she died unexpectedly because of mistreatment by a doctor....so I'm working through the anger-that-she-had-to-die-this-way stuff. She was very vibrant and alive for 92 and a doctor mistreated her for a broken foot, she became septic and died two days later. Playing cards one day, passed away two days later. Glad she didn't have to suffer long but angry that she had to suffer at all.....sigh....

I found the threads for the bridal shower stuff and have now saved it to my hard drive AND a flash drive. Thanks again.

Nancy I am so sorry about your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Hugs to you and your family Nancy. PM me if you need to vent, cry, or laugh over funny memories.

You guys are awesome. Tomorrow (Saturday) I have to go pack up her apartment at the assisted living facility that I had just moved her into last tuesday. So thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers.

1. What does "Urget Help, Where Are These?" mean?

"Urget Help, Where Are These?" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to indicate that they need assistance locating a product in their inventory or on the company's website.

2. How can I access the "Urget Help, Where Are These?" feature?

The "Urget Help, Where Are These?" feature can be accessed by clicking on the "Help" button at the top of the Pampered Chef website and selecting the option for "Urget Help, Where Are These?" from the dropdown menu.

3. Can I use "Urget Help, Where Are These?" for any product?

Yes, the "Urget Help, Where Are These?" feature can be used for any product in the Pampered Chef inventory. Simply enter the name of the product in the search bar and select the "Urget Help, Where Are These?" option to receive assistance.

4. How long does it typically take to receive a response using "Urget Help, Where Are These?"

The response time for "Urget Help, Where Are These?" may vary, but our team strives to assist consultants as quickly as possible. Most responses are received within 24 hours.

5. Can I use "Urget Help, Where Are These?" outside of business hours?

Yes, the "Urget Help, Where Are These?" feature is available 24/7 for Pampered Chef consultants to use. However, responses may be delayed during non-business hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered_Marcia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kelley Sells
Replies
Views
karens.kitchen
  • candi71570
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies