• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out About the Ribbon Tote & Check Out Similar Totes!

In summary, Merrill has new items online that you can choose from. There were no new items at leadership. The trick for using the Omaha Steak Certificate from the new Visa Card is to go to the website and look for the category "New items."
momoftwins
Please let us know if you find anything out about the ribbon tote!!! Also, if there is another cute tote similar to that!!!!!

I spoke to Tammy from Merrill she said the Ribbon tote will be available at the end of Feb...you will have your choice of ribbons, they are using a new vendor, the tote will not have a lining so no chance of the lining ripping.

I got mine from VIP and I've never had a problem with the lining. :)

What new items did Merrill have?

They've got the new stuff online now, in a "New items" category.

Did anyone see the new merrill stuff at leadership? Was just wondering if they were there or not. I am a little leery of their sizing it is a bit inconsistent to say the least!

What's the trick for using the Omaha Steak Certificate from the new Visa Card?

Merrill is awful here in Canada. We have very little choice of logo wear and most of the 1/2 dozen items are boring. (Can cozy or a key chain!!!) Sounds like Merrill offers more in the states. Also I just went to the site and there is nothing new, there has never been anything new since the site was available to us. Although there is probably a reason for no more VIP I really liked there products and they always kept it fresh by adding product and changing colors.
Lorna

I'm with Lorna on that one! Merrill in Canada just stinks!!! Not only do they have poor selection, their clothing can bring a gal to tears ... the T-shirts are the only things that fit properly (I usually wear a 1-2X, and the 5X they had on display wouldn't even meet, let alone button!!)

I did decide to get 2 T-shirts at conference, which was around July 20 ... they didn't bill my CC until December!!! I want nothing to do with the company, and refuse to buy anything with the PC logo until PC switches the company they use!!!

Related to Find Out About the Ribbon Tote & Check Out Similar Totes!

What is the Ribbon Tote?

The Ribbon Tote is a versatile and stylish tote bag designed by Pampered Chef. It features multiple pockets and compartments, durable straps, and a unique ribbon design. It is perfect for carrying all your essentials while on the go.

What are the dimensions of the Ribbon Tote?

The Ribbon Tote measures 14.5 inches in length, 7.5 inches in width, and 12 inches in height. It also has a 10-inch handle drop, making it comfortable to carry on your shoulder or by hand.

Is the Ribbon Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Ribbon Tote is machine washable. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with cold water and air drying it to maintain its quality and shape.

Are there any similar totes available?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of stylish and functional totes perfect for any occasion. Some similar options include the Market Tote, Essential Tote, and the Lunch Tote, all featuring unique designs and features to fit your needs.

Can I customize the Ribbon Tote with my own design or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for the Ribbon Tote at this time. However, we are always looking to expand our product offerings, and we appreciate your feedback and suggestions for future designs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
Replies
Views
heat123