• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ofCourse... More Questions About Flying!

In summary, Southwest does not charge for bags and United charges $15 for the first bag per trip. So if you are traveling with one bag, it will be $30. If you are traveling with two bags, it will be $45. If you are traveling with three bags, it will be $60. If you are traveling with a car seat, it will be $125.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Do you carry on or check your luggage? I'm getting a carry on sized bag for Christmas that I plan on taking but wasn't for sure what the best thing to do. I plan on taking that and my ribbon tote as a purse for my luggage. I know United charges $15 for the first bag per trip so that's an extra $30.

Another question, does makeup count as the 3-1-1 policy? Things like mascara, foundation, lip gloss that are liquidy?

It's up to you if you think you can carry it all on or check it. We were having this discussion at my aunt's house last night. My uncle said to send it FedEx a few days in advance. :)I'm flying Southwest and they don't charge for bags, so I will probably check a suitcase.For the makeup question, call the airline or check the TSA website.

I am going to check my luggage, so i don't have to worry about buying small shampoo, cond, and worry about not having enough (I have a lot of hair!) I just think it is easier. Especially if it is a full flight, I hate having to try to stuff my luggage in the compartments!

mscharf said:
I am going to check my luggage, so i don't have to worry about buying small shampoo, cond, and worry about not having enough (I have a lot of hair!) I just think it is easier. Especially if it is a full flight, I hate having to try to stuff my luggage in the compartments!

We always have sample stuff on hand for some reason so that's not a problem. Plus I'm chopping off all my hair (I have a lot right now) so I don't have to worry too much about hair products.

I think it is a crock for charging to check your bags in.

christinaspc said:
I think it is a crock for charging to check your bags in.

Me too, that's why I want to just carry on. I checked out several website and I think I'll just play it safe and just try to fit it all in the zip top bag. I am really not that big of a girly girl so I don't have much to bring.

Wow United charges for 1 bag too? It doesn't say that anywhere on the ticket. How do I pack for me and an infant? I have nanny going too but still how much can I take? A Car seat and all too. wow what to do?

Related to ofCourse... More Questions About Flying!

1. What is "ofCourse... More Questions About Flying!"?

"ofCourse... More Questions About Flying!" is a cookbook that features delicious and easy recipes specifically designed for busy individuals who travel frequently. It includes tips and tricks for eating healthy and staying organized while on the go.

2. Are the recipes in "ofCourse... More Questions About Flying!" suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options. There is something for everyone in this cookbook!

3. Can I use the recipes in "ofCourse... More Questions About Flying!" even if I don't travel often?

Absolutely! While the cookbook is geared towards frequent travelers, the recipes can be enjoyed by anyone looking for quick and easy meal ideas. They are perfect for busy weeknights or when you don't have a lot of time to prepare a meal.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make the recipes in "ofCourse... More Questions About Flying!"?

No, the recipes in this cookbook can be made using basic kitchen equipment that most people already have. However, there are some recipes that suggest using a Pampered Chef product, but substitutions can easily be made.

5. Are there any tips for packing and transporting meals from "ofCourse... More Questions About Flying!"?

Yes, the cookbook includes helpful tips for packing and transporting meals, such as using leak-proof containers and incorporating ingredients that travel well. These tips will help ensure that your meals stay fresh and delicious while on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MomToEli
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
imported_iteachurkid
  • PCGINA