• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Under the Weather: No Calls Today

In summary, some easy recipes for someone feeling under the weather include chicken noodle soup, vegetable soup, and ginger lemon tea. Kitchen tools that can make cooking easier when feeling under the weather include a slow cooker, a food processor, and a handheld blender. There are several meals that can help boost the immune system when feeling under the weather, such as chicken and vegetable stir-fry, salmon with roasted vegetables, and a smoothie with fruits and leafy greens. Some Pampered Chef products that can assist with meal preparation when feeling under the weather include the Quick Cooker, the Mix N' Chop, and the Garlic Press. For those who have lost their appetite, smoothies, soups, and broths are good meal options that
krzymomof4
Silver Member
No calls for me today. I sound like I am in a bucket. I don't know if it is my allergies or I have caught a cold. My head is swimming and I don't think I can make any today. :(

Hope you feel better soon, Leslie. Take care of yourself and make twice the amount of calls tomorrow!

Me too! I need to call a potential recruit today! It's going to be hard to find my "phone voice" through all the clouds my head is stuck in!

I am actually supposed to do a recruit interview (over the phone..she is long distance), schedule a show, and call a host. I guess I am going to have to apologize before hand. I just can't focus very well with all this gunk in my head I don't know if I will make sense when I talk with them. Problem is that I can't take any meds because my 4 year old is still home, hubby is sleeping (works 3rds) and c old meds knock me out.

i hear you there too! I don't even remember going to bed last night! Make sure you do your calling asap... as we all know we will feel much worse at night time! Scary to think but unfortunately true.

I do hope you feel better.

Related to Feeling Under the Weather: No Calls Today

1. What are some easy recipes for someone who is feeling under the weather?

Some easy recipes for someone feeling under the weather include chicken noodle soup, vegetable soup, and ginger lemon tea. These dishes are easy to prepare and can help soothe a sore throat and provide comfort.

2. What are some kitchen tools that can help make cooking easier when feeling under the weather?

Kitchen tools that can make cooking easier when feeling under the weather include a slow cooker, a food processor, and a handheld blender. These tools require minimal effort and can help with meal preparation.

3. Are there any meals that can help boost the immune system when feeling under the weather?

Yes, there are several meals that can help boost the immune system when feeling under the weather. Some examples include chicken and vegetable stir-fry, salmon with roasted vegetables, and a smoothie with fruits and leafy greens.

4. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products that can help with meal preparation when feeling under the weather?

Some Pampered Chef products that can help with meal preparation when feeling under the weather include the Quick Cooker, the Mix N' Chop, and the Garlic Press. These tools can assist with cutting, cooking, and seasoning ingredients quickly and easily.

5. What are some meal ideas for someone who has lost their appetite due to feeling under the weather?

Some meal ideas for someone who has lost their appetite due to feeling under the weather include smoothies, soups, and broths. These options are easy to digest and can provide necessary nutrients without feeling too heavy on the stomach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
esavvymom