• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling a Little Burned Out/Bummed Today

In summary, Kathy is feeling overwhelmed with her business, her hours at her job, and her overall workload. She is also frustrated with the number of fundraisers she is working and the low amount of money she is making. She is considering taking a few days for herself to regroup.
The anti-depressants I was taking were not helping during this time - I stopped taking anti's about 2-3 years ago.

I take Lexapro and Burpar. You still have "issues", but it definately does help me anyway. I was at one point where I hadn't been sleeping for 6 months and it definately made it worse. Mine is not PMDD, but I do know that I am worse when I am PMSing. I have been taking extra Melatonin to help me sleep. That has helped me and gotten me off the sleep meds.

Well some of the reading there was some talk about herbal supplements, calcium, B6, reducing caffeine, sugar, gettin more exercise etc.
I do have a vitamin malabsorption issue due to having gastric bypass surgery over 9 years ago. I just don't like this feeling and I know my hubby tries to understand but doesn't really.

<h2>1. How can I manage feeling overwhelmed with the number of shows I have this month?</h2><p>It can be challenging to balance a busy schedule, but there are a few things you can do to manage feeling overwhelmed. First, make sure to prioritize your tasks and focus on one thing at a time. It can also be helpful to delegate tasks or ask for help when needed. Additionally, taking breaks and practicing self-care can help you feel more refreshed and motivated to tackle your tasks.</p><h2>2. How can I modify my program to make more money?</h2><p>One option could be to re-evaluate the structure of your fundraisers and see if there are any changes you can make to increase your profit. You could also consider offering additional services or products to your clients, or reaching out to new potential customers through marketing or networking efforts.</p><h2>3. How can I handle the disappointment of losing a team member?</h2><p>It's natural to feel upset when a team member goes inactive, but it's important to remember that this is a common occurrence in direct sales businesses. Instead of dwelling on the negative, focus on supporting and training your current team members and continue to grow your team by recruiting new members.</p><h2>4. How can I balance my personal life with my business?</h2><p>Finding a balance between work and personal life can be challenging, especially if you have a hectic schedule. One approach could be to sit down and plan out your week, making sure to schedule in time for your family and yourself. It's also important to communicate with your loved ones about your schedule and make sure to prioritize quality time together.</p><h2>5. How do I cope with feeling burned out and unmotivated?</h2><p>Running a business can be exhausting, and it's normal to feel burned out or unmotivated from time to time. The key is to take care of yourself and recognize when you need a break. This could mean taking a day off, practicing self-care activities, or talking to a colleague or mentor for support and motivation. It's also important to remember your why and the reasons you started this business in the first place.</p>

Related to Feeling a Little Burned Out/Bummed Today

1. How can I manage feeling overwhelmed with the number of shows I have this month?

It can be challenging to balance a busy schedule, but there are a few things you can do to manage feeling overwhelmed. First, make sure to prioritize your tasks and focus on one thing at a time. It can also be helpful to delegate tasks or ask for help when needed. Additionally, taking breaks and practicing self-care can help you feel more refreshed and motivated to tackle your tasks.

2. How can I modify my program to make more money?

One option could be to re-evaluate the structure of your fundraisers and see if there are any changes you can make to increase your profit. You could also consider offering additional services or products to your clients, or reaching out to new potential customers through marketing or networking efforts.

3. How can I handle the disappointment of losing a team member?

It's natural to feel upset when a team member goes inactive, but it's important to remember that this is a common occurrence in direct sales businesses. Instead of dwelling on the negative, focus on supporting and training your current team members and continue to grow your team by recruiting new members.

4. How can I balance my personal life with my business?

Finding a balance between work and personal life can be challenging, especially if you have a hectic schedule. One approach could be to sit down and plan out your week, making sure to schedule in time for your family and yourself. It's also important to communicate with your loved ones about your schedule and make sure to prioritize quality time together.

5. How do I cope with feeling burned out and unmotivated?

Running a business can be exhausting, and it's normal to feel burned out or unmotivated from time to time. The key is to take care of yourself and recognize when you need a break. This could mean taking a day off, practicing self-care activities, or talking to a colleague or mentor for support and motivation. It's also important to remember your why and the reasons you started this business in the first place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefgagnon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefgagnon
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • Kathytnt