• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Overwhelmed at Work - Any Suggestions?

In summary, it's completely understandable to feel overwhelmed and anxious on a stressful day at work. It may be helpful to take a break and try some relaxation techniques. Remember to only take your prescription at home in a safe environment. Take care of yourself and prioritize your well-being. Good luck!
dkitten13
I am having such a stressful day! I can't even wrap my head around why. I am at my day job and have SO much work and I can't get over this anxiety - which is making it such that I can't seem to get anything done. I have an RX for Xanas but it must be home.

Any advice/thoughts? I just don't know how I'm going to make it today.

I'm sorry you are feeling anxious. This may seem weird...but roll the outside of your ear to the inside of your ear. It pushes on pressure points to calm and de-stress you. Or, close your eyes and take some long, slow breaths in and out, visualizing your favorite place you like to be, a lake, or pretty forest, or an open meadow or something like that, where you feel calm and clear. I'm currently praying (and holding a picture of you in my head) that you will find some peace today. Good luck!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

My husband has an anxiety disorder & if he forgets his medication, he drinks an energy drink. He says that it has the same effect as his Xanax.

Lisa

Interesting...thank you guys! Hopefully today will be better. Plus I'm heading back to my psychiatrist tonight to try to figure out what's up.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having a stressful day. It's completely understandable to feel overwhelmed and anxious when you have a lot on your plate. Have you tried taking a moment to step away from your work and take a few deep breaths? Sometimes, a little break can do wonders for our mental clarity and help us refocus. Also, have you considered trying some relaxation techniques, such as meditation or yoga? They can be great tools for managing anxiety in the moment. As for your prescription, it's important to follow your doctor's instructions and only take it at home when you have access to a safe and comfortable environment. Remember to take care of yourself and prioritize your well-being. You've got this!

What is the "Ot - Prayer/Advice Needed" category for?

The "Ot - Prayer/Advice Needed" category is for sharing prayer requests and seeking advice from the Pampered Chef community.

Can I post a prayer request or seek advice anonymously?

Yes, you can post anonymously by selecting the "Anonymous" option when creating your post. However, we encourage members to share their name and a photo to foster a sense of community and support.

Can I respond to other members' prayer requests or advice-seeking posts?

Yes, we encourage members to support and encourage one another by responding to posts. However, please remember to be respectful and follow our community guidelines.

Are there any restrictions on the type of posts that can be made in this category?

We ask that all posts in the "Ot - Prayer/Advice Needed" category pertain to personal struggles, challenges, and requests for prayer or advice related to Pampered Chef and the community. Any posts that violate our community guidelines will be removed.

Is this category monitored by Pampered Chef employees?

Yes, our team regularly monitors the "Ot - Prayer/Advice Needed" category to ensure that all posts are appropriate and in line with our community guidelines. We are here to support and uplift our community members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heather223
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • Beverly M Hernandez
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies