• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feeling Good About My Bazaar...

In summary, Becky put out a flyer for her upcoming bazaar and offered recipe cards and mini catalogs for people to take. Ashlee had a booth at the fundraiser where she offered mini catalogs and mentioned recipes.
J.Corley
I had the first day of my first booth. I sold about $150. I got a lot of "ooo I have been looking for someone who did PC" or "I haven't seen PC in years." Needless to say the welcome was warm!

I feel like I sold well and drew the people in. I even have two leads for shows. I still can't figure out how to incorporate the door prize slip. And I didn't get and orders from the catalog.

Any suggestions?

Also would it be a good idea to make those pretzel wreaths and bag individually and sell for a dollar?

Glad to hear it went well for you! :thumbup: :D

For the door prize slips, could you use them for a drawing to get more people's contact info?

Keep the DPDS in your hands - and when anyone comes up to your booth - hand them one and say "would you like to enter my drawing for ____________? - and here is a recipe for you to keep." (also hand them a recipe card!)

That's a great idea, Becky! I'm having a bazaar on Sunday, but I don't have any recipe cards... wish I'd heard that idea sooner! :)

AS I type this I am printing off the "thanks for stopping by my pc booth flyer and handing them out. I had others i handed out earlier today.
My deliemma is that I am three feet from the bazaar's door prize table and where they enter. So for them to enter the drawing at my booth when they already did for the whole bazaar may be hard.
what if I put out a sheet to have them sign up with either email or snail mail for the newsletter?

ahammons said:
That's a great idea, Becky! I'm having a bazaar on Sunday, but I don't have any recipe cards... wish I'd heard that idea sooner! :)

Ashlee - do you have any of the mini catalogs? At the fundraiser booth that I did, I was also handing these out, and pointing out the great Christmas recipes in there - you could use those!

Yep, I have a ton of them! I'll be packing them all!

Related to Feeling Good About My Bazaar...

What is "Feeling Good About My Bazaar..."?

"Feeling Good About My Bazaar..." is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help consultants plan and host successful and fun bazaars or vendor events.

How do I join "Feeling Good About My Bazaar..."?

To join "Feeling Good About My Bazaar...", simply sign up as a consultant with Pampered Chef and you will automatically have access to the program.

What does "Feeling Good About My Bazaar..." offer?

"Feeling Good About My Bazaar..." offers resources, tips, and strategies for hosting a successful bazaar or vendor event, including ideas for displays, product demos, and marketing.

Do I have to pay to use "Feeling Good About My Bazaar..."?

No, "Feeling Good About My Bazaar..." is a free program offered to all Pampered Chef consultants.

Can I access "Feeling Good About My Bazaar..." on my mobile device?

Yes, "Feeling Good About My Bazaar..." is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices, making it convenient for consultants to plan and host their events on-the-go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • byrd1956