• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Guy Just Asked Me for a Catalog!!

In summary, a FedEx delivery person has requested a catalog from the person they are delivering to, which may be unexpected. The reason for this request could be for personal interest or work-related purposes. It is not necessarily common for a delivery person to ask for a catalog, but it is not unheard of. Whether or not to give the catalog is up to the individual's discretion, but if the delivery person asks for personal information, it is best to politely decline and report the incident to FedEx. It is important to protect personal information and not give it out to strangers.
tiggerhale
Gold Member
I don't know that it will come of anything - but how coool!!

He made a PC delivery and asked if I had a (made a motion w/hands of turning book pages) a, a - I said I didn't know what that 'sign' meant - haha! He said "a Catalog!". "Of course!" And I ran to get one (had to run around b/c I no longer have them in the kitchen!) I pointed out my information, he said Thank You and I said you're very welcome! (He was in a hurry!) :)

Love my job!:D

One of the guys that delivered before Christmas was very interested in selling and took the info and a catalog and has yet to contact me. Of course he wouldn't leave me any info about him. lol You never know though! Good luck!

That's awesome! It's always nice to have little interactions like that with customers. Who knows, maybe he will actually order from your catalog and become a regular customer! Keep up the great work!

What is the context of the situation?

The context is that a FedEx delivery person has approached the person and requested a catalog, which may be unexpected or unusual.

Why would a FedEx delivery person ask for a catalog?

There could be a variety of reasons for this request. It could be for personal interest or for work-related purposes, such as using the catalog to make deliveries or to learn more about the company they are delivering to.

Is it normal for a FedEx delivery person to ask for a catalog?

This depends on the individual delivery person and their specific job duties. Some may be more curious or interested in the products being delivered, while others may not be as interested. It is not necessarily a common occurrence, but it is not unheard of either.

Should I be concerned about giving the FedEx delivery person a catalog?

It is ultimately up to your discretion. If you feel comfortable giving them a catalog, then there should be no issue. However, if you have any concerns, it is always best to trust your instincts and politely decline the request.

What should I do if the FedEx delivery person asks for personal information?

If the delivery person asks for personal information, such as your address or phone number, it is best to politely decline and report the incident to FedEx. It is important to protect your personal information and not give it out to anyone you do not know or trust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • LisaJG