• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FedEx Delivery Delayed: Is Weather to Blame?

In summary, one of my shows was supposed to be delivered to me yesterday. It did not arrive and is still in transit, but now there is no delivery date. My guess is it is delayed based on the weather.
ChefLisa
Based on the FedEx tracking system, one of my shows was supposed to be delivered to me yesterday. It did not arrive and is still in transit, but now there is no delivery date. My guess is it is delayed based on the weather. Not here, but in other parts of the country.

Has anyone else noticed this for any of their shows?

I have a show that is showing that it's still sitting at the local facility. The driver delivered it this morning. I'm not sure when they update their info on the web.

I have 2 shows that say delivery exception. It was a weather delay from Friday. Showed that it was on the truck, but still no new delivery date. I pray they all show up on Monday. Now that they are doing Monday deliveries.

Well now it is showing on the truck for delivery. I am anxious to see them deliver it today.

chefkugler said:
I have 2 shows that say delivery exception. It was a weather delay from Friday. Showed that it was on the truck, but still no new delivery date. I pray they all show up on Monday. Now that they are doing Monday deliveries.

They're doing Monday deliveries now? Did I miss this announcment? Is this just a holiday thing or is it from now on?

dannyzmom said:
They're doing Monday deliveries now? Did I miss this announcment? Is this just a holiday thing or is it from now on?

I'm guessing it's a holiday exception due to weather conditions since they delivered my box here yesterday morning. I was shocked to see the truck in my driveway on a Sunday!

It is just for the Holiday season according to my driver.
I had 2 orders get delayed Friday for weather. One was delivered on Sunday( shocking). The other went back to the facility and now says it will be delivered on 12/23. Nothing like cutting it close when at least 2 of those orders are for Christmas.

It is a holiday thing. I've also noticed that the tracking will give a usual time estimate (taking into account no Sundays or Mondays), but when you check back, it may show "Out for Delivery" earlier than expected. I have one that was due to arrive tomorrow that still says that it is estimated to arrive tomorrow, but is currently on the truck on its way here. Yay FedEx!!! :)

Yeah, I got a delivery today and it was in a rental truck, not a FedEx one!

My show arrived. Now to open it, sort it and get it delivered!

I have one box from a show (it was direct ship) that was scheduled to be delivered on Saturday. Didn't show up, the tracker changed to no estimated delivery date. Talked to PC and Fed Ex this morning. It was because of the weather. Scheduled delivery is now Dec. 24th and it's a Christmas present. Let's hope they are right :)

Related to FedEx Delivery Delayed: Is Weather to Blame?

1. What is the usual delivery time for FedEx shipments?

The standard delivery time for FedEx shipments is 1-5 business days, depending on the service level selected at the time of shipment.

2. How does weather affect the delivery of my package?

Severe weather conditions such as hurricanes, blizzards, or heavy storms can cause delays in the delivery of packages. Road closures, flight cancellations, and other weather-related issues can impact the transportation and delivery of your package.

3. Is there a way to track my package if it is delayed due to weather?

Yes, you can track your package using the tracking number provided by FedEx. The tracking information will be updated to reflect any weather-related delays or changes in the delivery schedule.

4. Can I request a refund if my package is delayed due to weather?

If your package delivery is delayed due to weather, you may be eligible for a refund or credit towards a future shipment. You can contact FedEx customer service for more information and to request a refund.

5. What happens if my package is damaged or lost due to severe weather conditions?

If your package is damaged or lost due to severe weather conditions, you can file a claim with FedEx for reimbursement. It is important to document any damages and provide proof of the value of the package and its contents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
  • pamperedpals
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
Replies