• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February Bag and Product Specials!

In summary, the February Bag includes the Large Bar Pan, Quick Cooker Steamer Set, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. It is priced at $219.00, but currently available for $199.00 as a special offer. The products in the bag cannot be customized. However, for every $75 spent on Pampered Chef products, the February Bag can be added for only $99. The bag will be available for purchase until the end of February or while supplies last.
DebPC
Staff member
Who's qualified for what? Give us a shoutout when you do- so we can shower you with "Kudos"!

I've earned the bag!! Can't wait for it to get here.

I've earned the bag too!

I've earned the bag!

Fabulous!!! Congrats to you all! When you get it, please give us a review!

Pam and all the execs at launch had them. Very nice!

Thanks for the feedback Beth. In the picture they look great- but it's always nice to get an opinion from someone who's seen them in person.

ive got the bag, and 4 shows with 4 more shows to submit so ill be having 6+ shows..I'm sooo excited to get all these goodies!!!!

bumping...

I've earned the bag...........and I have a facebook show going on and a cooking show next weekend. Going to push to get everything in by months end to get at least the four shows. Would like to get six but need to get on the phone to get a few more shows. We are moving and thought we would be out of the area by now but then the printed military orders didn't come in time for us to leave when we had thought, so still here for an extra 10 weeks. Now to get some business before I leave!

Who ended up earning 1 or 2 favorite products with 4 or 6 shows for February?
Massive Kudos to you!!!

I got the bag, pitcher and servings pan. :D Super excited.

1. What are the special products included in the February Bag?

The February Bag includes the Large Bar Pan, Quick Cooker Steamer Set, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. How much does the February Bag cost?

The February Bag is priced at $219.00, but as a special offer, it is currently available for $199.00.

3. Can I customize the products in the February Bag?

No, the products in the February Bag are pre-selected and cannot be customized.

4. Are there any additional discounts or promotions for the February Bag?

Yes, for every $75 you spend on Pampered Chef products, you can add the February Bag to your order for only $99.

5. How long will the February Bag be available for purchase?

The February Bag will be available for purchase until the end of February or while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
plannerose
  • pampered1224
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Chefgailb
  • Products and Tips
Replies