• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feb/March Host & Guest Specials

In summary, the host specials for February and March include a free Quick Cooker and a free Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot Set with a qualifying party. To qualify for the host specials, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. As a host, you can choose either the Quick Cooker or the Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot Set for your free gift. The guest specials for February and March include a 20% discount on the new Quick Cooker and a 20% discount on the Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot Set for guests who attend a qualifying party and make a purchase of $75 or more. The host and guest specials can be combined for even more savings, with
Suzy Englert
Does anyone have these specials all on one page?

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

Thank you!
Suzy in Texas

Thank you, i love the 2 month flyer.. Makes booking in close easier

Hi Suzy, I'm not sure which specials you are referring to, but I would be happy to help you find them all on one page. Can you please provide more information or clarify which specials you are looking for? Thank you!

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are the host specials for February and March?

The host specials for February and March include a free Quick Cooker and a free Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot Set with a qualifying party. The Quick Cooker is a versatile and efficient kitchen tool that can cook meals up to 70% faster than traditional methods.

2. How can I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one booking from your party. The party can be held in-person or virtually, and the sales can be from online orders, catalog orders, or in-person orders at your party.

3. Can I choose which items I receive for the host specials?

Yes, as a host, you can choose either the Quick Cooker or the Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot Set for your free gift. If you prefer, you can also choose to receive a credit towards any other Pampered Chef products.

4. What are the guest specials for February and March?

The guest specials for February and March include a 20% discount on the new Quick Cooker and a 20% discount on the Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot Set. These discounts are only available for guests who attend a qualifying party and make a purchase of $75 or more.

5. Can I combine the host and guest specials for even more savings?

Yes, the host and guest specials can be combined for even more savings. As a host, you can use your free gift credit towards the discounted Quick Cooker or Quick Cooker Ceramic Pot Set for even more value. Additionally, guests can take advantage of the host's free gift and discounts for a double-dip on savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzyengl
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom