• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov. & Dec. Host Specials Flier

In summary, the host specials for November and December include exclusive discounts and bonuses for hosting a party during those months. To qualify for the host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the specified months and reach a minimum sales amount. In most cases, the host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, but your consultant can provide more information about any current promotions that may allow for combination. The host specials apply to both in-person and online parties, and your consultant will automatically apply them to your party order once it reaches the qualifying sales amount. Hosts also have the option to use their host rewards to purchase items at a discounted price, including the host specials.
Suzyengl
HI,
Has anyone posted this? Maybe I'm just not seeing it.

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

It's up on CC now, but I don't think any flyers put together from fellow Cheffers have come out yet. The info just was released today, so it might be a little while.

I am looking for Nov to Jan at a glance monthly flyer too.. some of you guys are so great with that stuff and I am not! Thanks for sharing everyone!

1. What are the host specials for November and December?

The host specials for November and December include exclusive discounts and bonuses for hosting a party during those months. These specials change each year, so be sure to check the current flier for the most up-to-date information.

2. How can I qualify for the host specials?

To qualify for the host specials, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the specified months and reach a minimum sales amount. The sales amount may vary depending on the current promotions, so make sure to ask your consultant for more information.

3. Can I combine the host specials with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the host specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, your consultant can provide more information about any current promotions that may allow for combination with the host specials.

4. Do the host specials apply to online parties as well?

Yes, the host specials apply to both in-person and online parties. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share with your guests so that they can shop and still qualify for the host specials.

5. How can I redeem the host specials after my party is over?

Your consultant will automatically apply the host specials to your party order once it reaches the qualifying sales amount. You can also choose to use your host rewards to purchase items at a discounted price, including the host specials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Suzyengl
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Theresa
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies