• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Pampered Chef Recipes When Trying to Diet?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of healthy recipes that are great for dieting, including Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Zoodles, Cauliflower Fried Rice, and Balsamic Glazed Salmon. They also have vegan and vegetarian options such as Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, Vegetable Stir-Fry, and Zucchini Noodle Alfredo. Nutrition information is readily available for all recipes and can be easily tracked using the Meal Planner feature. For those following a low-carb or keto diet, there are options such as Chicken and Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Casserole, Turkey and Zucchini Lasagna, and Cauliflower Pizza Crust. And for those with a sweet tooth, Pampered Chef also offers diet-friendly dessert options like
its_me_susan
Would you please share your favorite PC recipes that will not ruin a consultant's (who ate one too many cookies she obsessed over recently - and actually has a new medicine that is really making it difficult not to eat, eat. eat) diet efforts? I find most of the recipes in our healthy eating cookbook really shouldn't be in there (I'm constantly thinking "what were they thinking?"...

Thanks!
:)

Diet???
You're askin' the wrong person...diet is a dirty word around here...

But good luck - and if you want to get those cookies out of your house so they don't tempt you - send 'em to me!!!

I try to make a lot of modifications to our recipes, like using light butter sticks, light mayo and things like that. Not perfect, but it's a start.

I also make sure to eat before a show, that way it's easy to be polite and not eat the food. I often tell hosts "I make this all the time, YOU enjoy it!"

I am in the same boat. I've gained a good 10 lbs in the last 6 mos and have been fighting the same 20 lbs overall on and off the last 5 yrs. It is a big goal for me in the new year not to let my business, day job or anything else get in the way of my health anymore.

1. What are some healthy recipes from Pampered Chef that are great for dieting?

Some healthy recipes from Pampered Chef that are great for dieting include our Lemon-Garlic Shrimp Zoodles, Cauliflower Fried Rice, and Balsamic Glazed Salmon.

2. Are there any vegan or vegetarian options for Pampered Chef recipes when trying to diet?

Yes, we have a variety of vegan and vegetarian options for diet-friendly recipes. Some popular ones include our Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, Vegetable Stir-Fry, and Zucchini Noodle Alfredo.

3. Can I find nutrition information for Pampered Chef recipes?

Absolutely! We provide detailed nutrition information for all of our recipes on our website. You can also use our Meal Planner feature to track your daily intake and make sure you stay on track with your diet goals.

4. Are there any low-carb options for Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of low-carb options for those following a low-carb or keto diet. Some popular choices include our Chicken and Broccoli Cauliflower Rice Casserole, Turkey and Zucchini Lasagna, and Cauliflower Pizza Crust.

5. Are there any dessert recipes from Pampered Chef that are diet-friendly?

Yes, we have delicious dessert options that are also diet-friendly! Check out our Chocolate Avocado Pudding, Berry Yogurt Parfait, and Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream for guilt-free sweet treats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deb Bixler
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJessica95765