• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Movie Actor or Actress?

In summary, Meryl Streep and Robert Redford!Tom Selleck or Will SmithJohnny Depp, Joaquin Phoenix, Kate Winslett, and Audrey Hepburn.
baychef
Silver Member
Hospitality rambling!I wanted to get this thread started. I have a hospitality team and they are wonderful. I started out as hospitality and now do my own meetings. Over the years I have had several hospitality. This current group fit right in! I just recognized one for becoming an FD in 6 months!!! Me thinks some on my team are a bit green with envy!!:approve:

I have treated this group exactly as I would my own group and it is working out wonderfully!

I have almost 50% hosp sometimes. I am actually at the point where I am going to say no more for now. Most of my hosp people are really great, and I love having them on my team. Then there is that one..... but that's a whole different post.

Hospitality can really inspire your team. I had a hot hot hospitality consultant and a bunch of hobby cluster members. Her achievements made my team start doing more! ...unfortunately life took over and she has dropped away.

Ok, here is the other post... I have one hosp consultant that I just plain don't want. I know that sounds bad, but she has burned too many bridges. Not just with me, but with customers and other directors as well. And I haven't been able to talk about it on CS since she is an active poster on there.

I really don't know what I want to do with it at this point. I guess I am kind of hoping that she will slip away quietly, but I think it will take a while.

I had given her a booth in her area, which is about 20 minutes away from me. She was excited, said she was going to contact the gal right away, she did contact her, and said she was coming. But them she never returned any of her calls, didn't fill out the registration paperwork, and didn't show up. When I finially reached her, the morning of the show she said that her son had gotten hurt at school the day before so she wasn't going to be able to make it. Doesn't explain all the other things. Then in talking to her director and others I found out that this happened several times. Then I got a HO lead who was telling me a story about her consultant who didn't send out the invites or follow up at all. the host called her and she said she though she would just cancel her show, and didn't know anyone else in the area that could do it for her. Hello, I live 20ish minutes away!

So the big problem is that now I have a brand new gal who is from the same town and I know that it is going to come up that they should drive to the meetings together. I really don't want the hosp. cons to infulence my new gal.

end of rant. Thanks if you kept reading. Even more thanks if you have a suggestion.

Careful. They can come over here and read at least some of the posts.

I would suggest that you talk with her director and express your concerns. I would be very careful when talking to your new recruit about her. She will notice quite quickly on her own.

You could talk about some of the issues you mention at your meeting. Talk in generalities, role play (you and a volunteer - not her). She might get it or not but at least you are trying to help her change her ways and are telling the others this is not how to run their businesses.

Oh hospitality!!!! I have 4 right now. Mostly they are great. 3 I inherited from my Director when she moved to FL. I refused to take on the rest of her team for hosp. because some of them have THE WORST attitudes. My TEAM comes first and I will not polute my meetings with their negativity. I have an awesome TEAM and we are growing. My director's team has become stagnant and is even worse now that she is gone. In January, my director and I had a joint spring kick-off meeting and after that, my TEAM all requested that we never do that again! YIKES!

The one hosp. that I have now thinks I'm "mean." :devil: The reality is that PC is my main income and I take what I do very seriously. We are business owners. She thinks I am too firm and mean, as she put it, because one of my consultants was complaining at our last meeting that she couldn't get bookings. I called her out on it and told her I could tell her her exact problem and did. She admitted I was right but I guess I scared this new girl. My team loves me because I do take this seriously, don't pussy-foot around issues and deal with them head-on.

It's tough sometimes! And now this reminds me that I need to e-mail them to get them to send me their stats if they want to be included in recognition at our meeting next week!

bethcooks4u said:
Careful. They can come over here and read at least some of the posts.

Oh crap, I didn't think of that. I guess that would be one way to fix the problem.

Actually, I don't think they can! I couldn't read anything at all until all registration stuff had gone through. It all said "Private" and I couldn't see a thing!

I checked too, I could only see the name of the 1st and last person to post, and the name of people that were quoted

Interesting reading since I first posted!! I have had hospitality in the past that have been lack luster. And yes, your team comes first. When I first started and I had hospitality my "then" director recommended that I only tell them when meetings are. For the most part, whatever I forward to my team, gets forwarded to my hospitality too. If I have leads on events or a request for a consultant that is closer...it goes to my team first.

Just curious about calling in stats, finley1991. With the IPT and the cluster reports, why do you have your team call them in? Just curious. I can see where it would make them be more aware of accountability.

I think she was refering to the hospitality people so she can recognize them at her meeting.

ShanaSmith said:
I think she was refering to the hospitality people so she can recognize them at her meeting.

Got it!!! I'm a little slow tonight!!:eek:

Meryl Streep and Robert Redford!

Tom Selleck or Will Smith

Johnny Depp, Joaquin Phoenix, Kate Winslett, and Audrey Hepburn

And... Johnny Depp. (twice cause he rocks my socks off!)

Sandra Bullock & Patrick Dempsey

Ok I am editing this because Nikki posted after me and I have to agree with her...Love Denzel Washington...But I won't take away Patrick to add Denzel.

Denzel Washington movies are a must see for us.

I have to agree...Patrick Dempsey has gotten cute!

Jerry Stiller, Will Farrell and Vince Vaughn for Comedy. Guy Pierce, Ethan Hawk and Mark Wahlberg for actionl.

Man.. when I was in 8th grade, I had this boy that everyone made fun of me for because he looked like Patrick Dempsey. He was a total sweetheart. He would call the radio sation and dedicate songs to me and we would go to the Skating rink and "couple skate" and stupid me dumped him because my friends would tease me about my "Can't Buy Me Love" boyfriend :/

I wonder if he aged so well...

Meg Ryan is my favorite actress...hands down.
I still have to say it is between Ed Harris and Sean Connery. I just drool over these men.

Matthew McConaughey(sp) and Julia Roberts are favorites!!

Adam Sandler for the comedy!!!!

MCDREAMY IS MY FAVORITE!!!!! I like Taye Diggs too.

ACTOR: I became a fan of Val Kilmer after seeing Tombstone - phenomenal acting there...

"I'm your Huckleberry" and so many other quotes I could add.

Ooops, forgot to mention.....
Kurt Russell is one that I usually see when a new movie is out.

Actress: hmmm so many to choose - Meryl Streep or Sandra Bullock

1. Who is your favorite movie actor or actress?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, I do not have a favorite movie actor or actress. Our company specializes in kitchen tools and cooking supplies, not in the entertainment industry.

2. Do you have any celebrity endorsements?

No, Pampered Chef does not have any celebrity endorsements. We focus on providing high-quality kitchen products to our customers.

3. Have any celebrities used your products?

While we cannot disclose the names of specific individuals, we have had many satisfied customers who happen to be celebrities. Our products are loved by people from all walks of life.

4. Do you have any special deals or discounts for celebrities?

No, our deals and discounts are available to all of our customers, regardless of their celebrity status. We believe in providing fair pricing for everyone.

5. Can you recommend any celebrity chef's favorite Pampered Chef products?

While we cannot disclose specific recommendations from celebrity chefs, we have a wide range of products that are loved by both professional and amateur chefs alike. We suggest browsing our website or attending one of our cooking demonstrations to see which products best suit your needs and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefNic
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies