• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request: Asking for Help and Healing

In summary, Kelly's mother was having abdominal pain on a scale of 1-10, and it turned out to be her gallbladder. She also had an infection, either bladder, kidney, or some other organ. Kelly was getting really angry with the hospital because they said they had to wait for her primary doctor to admit her. A doctor from the practice admitted her then forgot to write down that she needed a flow-tron. Kelly is frustrated with the Hipa law because she can't find out her test results. She is on her health care proxy, next of kin, and power of attorney, but the doctor can only tell her the results. Kelly will be back up to the hospital tomorrow morning at 6:30
KellyRedHead
I have not had to ask for a prayer request before, but I feel it would make me feel better.

Took my Mom by ambulance this morning to the ER having abdominal pain (on a scale of 1-10 it was a 9!) It turns out to be her gallbladder they think. While there she started having a fever, cold chills etc... Couldn't get her warm with 4 blankets on her. She also has some type of infection either bladder, kidney etc..
I have never seen my Mom in so much pain! A little better with pain meds. After hanging around the ER from 7am until 2pm, I was getting real ticked because they haven't admitted her yet. SO I raised a stink, asked for the administrator of the hospital because they said we had to wait for her primary dr to admit her sometime around 5pm after her office hours!!! I said I wouldn't wait that long, she is in pain, on a tiny ER bed. Finally got a doc from the practice to admit her then they forgot to write she needed the flow-tron (think that's what they are called) on her legs, she is prone to blood clots! It wasn't on the chart from the dr and now have to call to get them approved! I just got done talking to her about them!!!!
I have not a high approval rating for my local hospital and dr's office right now!

Thanks in advance for the prayers and letting me vent!

Kelly V.

I have said a prayer for your mom and you and the doctors.

This sounds like our local hospitals - this is why I drive 90 miles to good ones!

Thank you for the prayer Jennifer.

If she does need surgery, we will be taking her to a hospital about 50miles away. Much better center there. I am not knocking the nursing staff at all, just the fact that the dr let her stay so long in the ER and couldn't admit her over the phone to the ER doc and then come in later to do paperwork.

She is doing much better today so her this morning. fever has gone done, but still has some pain.

thanks again
Kelly

Sending prayers to your family Kelly, esp your mom and the Dr's to know the right ways to treat her! xoxo {{hugs}}

More prayers headed your way, Kelly! I'm glad to hear the fever's gone!

Sending prayers to you and your mum.

Any news this afternoon?

She is doing better this afternoon. Thanks to everyone for your prayers!

Still fustrated with the Hipa law (think that's how you spell it?) I can't find anything out about her tests she had last night. A chest x-ray (have blood clots in her lungs 1 1/2 yrs ago) and an EKG and liver function test.

When I talked with the doc at 7am this morning (that right 7 am have to get there when they do rounds if you want to talk with them, or wait until after office hours for them to return your calls!) The radiologist had not reviewed the x-ray yet (hope their isn't anything there!) and the same with the other two tests, haven't been read yet. So I asked the nurse for the results when I went back up before dinner and she cannot tell me because of this law. I am on her health care proxy, next of kin, power of attorney everything, but only the dr can tell you results! So I will be back up to the hospital again tomorrow morning at 6:30 to wait for the dr hopefully by 7am again!!!

This is getting old fast!!!

Thanks again for all your good thoughts and prayers! :)

Kelly V.

Oh Kelly - how terrifying and frustrating! I will keep you and your Mom in my prayers!

1. What types of prayer requests can be made for help and healing?

There is no limit to the types of prayer requests that can be made for help and healing. Some common examples include physical healing from illnesses or injuries, emotional healing from past traumas or struggles, financial assistance, guidance in decision making, and support during difficult times.

2. Who can make a prayer request for help and healing?

Anyone can make a prayer request for help and healing. It does not matter what your religious beliefs are or if you are affiliated with any specific organization. All are welcome to make a request and receive support through prayer.

3. How can I submit a prayer request for help and healing?

There are a few different ways to submit a prayer request for help and healing. You can reach out to a trusted member of your religious community, join a prayer group or circle, or submit a request online through various organizations or social media platforms. Some churches also have a designated prayer request box where you can write down your request and submit it anonymously.

4. What happens after I submit a prayer request for help and healing?

After submitting a prayer request for help and healing, the request will be shared with the appropriate community or group. Those who have committed to praying for others will include your request in their prayers and send positive thoughts and intentions your way. You may also receive messages of support or encouragement from others who are praying for you.

5. Can I follow up on my prayer request for help and healing?

Yes, you can certainly follow up on your prayer request for help and healing. It is always encouraged to check in and provide updates on any progress or changes in your situation. This not only allows others to continue praying for you, but it also serves as a testimony of the power of prayer. Your updates can also provide hope and inspiration to others who may be going through similar struggles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Shari
  • Teresa Lynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Karen