• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Movie Quotes from the Blues Brothers!

In summary, some of the favorite movie quotes from the conversation include "The Blues Brothers", "Ghostbusters", "Stripes", and "Tommy Boy".
From Top Gun: Negative, Ghost Rider!

My friends and I use the above phrase a lot...I guess you have to be there!:)

"everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings"

That part of the movie always annoys me--yikes! I think it's just the voice...

Dirty Dancing: Noobody puts Baby in a corner!

...From Wall Street....

Greed is good.

Are you a good witch or a bad witch?

You are so hot.. .you could melt all this stuff. (steve martin in My Blue Heaven)

From Return to Me....

"I loved Elizabeth, but I ACHE for Grace"

I love that movie!

Evelle: [T]hese blow up into funny shapes at all?
Nice Old Grocery Man: Well, no, unless round is funny.
(Raising Arizona)

TwinGirlsMom said:
From Top Gun: Negative, Ghost Rider!

My friends and I use the above phrase a lot...I guess you have to be there!:)

You can be my wingman anytime.

<h2>1) What is the most iconic quote from the Blues Brothers movie?</h2><p>The most iconic quote from the Blues Brothers movie is "We're on a mission from God."</p><h2>2) Who says the famous line, "We're on a mission from God"?</h2><p>Elwood Blues says the famous line, "We're on a mission from God."</p><h2>3) What are the five items Jake lists as excuses for being late to his own wedding?</h2><p>Jake lists the following five items as excuses for being late to his own wedding: running out of gas, having a flat tire, not having enough money for cab fare, his tux not coming back from the cleaners, and an old friend coming into town.</p><h2>4) What is the iconic line said when the Blues Brothers are heading to Chicago?</h2><p>The iconic line is "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."</p><h2>5) Who makes the request for "four fried chickens and a Coke" at the diner?</h2><p>The character known as "the Penguin" makes the request for "four fried chickens and a Coke" at the diner.</p>

Related to Favorite Movie Quotes from the Blues Brothers!

1) What is the most iconic quote from the Blues Brothers movie?

The most iconic quote from the Blues Brothers movie is "We're on a mission from God."

2) Who says the famous line, "We're on a mission from God"?

Elwood Blues says the famous line, "We're on a mission from God."

3) What are the five items Jake lists as excuses for being late to his own wedding?

Jake lists the following five items as excuses for being late to his own wedding: running out of gas, having a flat tire, not having enough money for cab fare, his tux not coming back from the cleaners, and an old friend coming into town.

4) What is the iconic line said when the Blues Brothers are heading to Chicago?

The iconic line is "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."

5) Who makes the request for "four fried chickens and a Coke" at the diner?

The character known as "the Penguin" makes the request for "four fried chickens and a Coke" at the diner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • AJPratt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • tlag1986