• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Favorite Movies of All Time?

In summary, some people were talking about the movie Caddyshack in the "hijacking" thread. Caddyshack is one of my all time favorite movies. :D So, I was kinda wondering what your favorite movies of all time are...like the ones you would watch over and over and over. Here are mine: Grease, Sound of Music, Miracle on 34th Street, It's a Wonderful Life, and Wizard of Oz.
Gina M said:
You're right Gillian - Dirty Dancing will be on some screens on May 1st and
2nd for their 20th anniversary (I loved Patrick Swayze when this came out - I was a sophomore in college):)
So, am I the only one that this is making feel VERY OLD!!

20 year anniversary re-release!! Ugh!

My favorites (in no particular order)

Grease (My fav is Rizzo) :)
Ghost
Fiddler on the Roof
Nightmare on elm street series
Titanic
Independence Day

My favorites

Sound of Music (I cry everytime)
Sleepless in Seattle
Shrek
16 Candles
Pretty in Pink
American Pie
Any Veggie Tales
Austin Powers - Yea, baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
krzymomof4 said:
To Kill A Mockingbird
One of the best, thank you for reminding me. Harper Lee's novel should be required reading in every school and the script for this movie probably remained the most true to the story of any script of its time. Gregory Peck's performance is stunning to this very day.

It is a timeless classic and a most chilling character study.

Love the old 80's flicks:D
Heathers was my fave as a teen

Under the tuscan Sun (LOVE THIS MOVIE)

Ghost (Love doesn't die you take it with you)

Tristan & Isolde (love this movie just came out this year James Franco is really hot in this one--cried like a baby)

Last edited:
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
One of the best, thank you for reminding me. Harper Lee's novel should be required reading in every school and the script for this movie probably remained the most true to the story of any script of its time. Gregory Peck's performance is stunning to this very day.

I love the novel To Kill a Mockingbird. I had to read it in school, and for some reason feel compelled to read it every summer since then.

Here's mine:

It's A Wonderful Life
The Princess Bride
Dogma
Independence Day
Dream Catcher
The Abyss
Alien vs. Predator
Predator2

Trish in Texas
Ind. Consultant

supergirljennie said:
I love the novel To Kill a Mockingbird. I had to read it in school, and for some reason feel compelled to read it every summer since then.

I'm not usually a fan of movies based on books...I'm most often disappointed in the movie version...but "To Kill A Mockingbird" is the exception to that - it is an excellent portrayal of the book - really brings it to life - you should rent it - or just buy it! If you read the book every year, you might want to watch the movie every year too! ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

It was required reading for our sophmore english class. Have no idea what they require now. My secret sister got it for me as a gift...love watching it after the kiddos go to bed.

supergirljennie said:
If I had known, I would have brought a copy with me to Martinsville.

Here's my list:
Sweet November
To Kill a Mockingbird
and
I love any movie with Johnny Depp; from Benny and Joon to the Pirate movies.

<h2>1. What are your favorite movies of all time?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef consultant, I don't have a lot of time to watch movies, but when I do, I enjoy a good comedy or action movie. Some of my all-time favorites include Caddyshack, Major League, The Breakfast Club, and any of the Indiana Jones movies.</p><h2>2. Have you seen Caddyshack?</h2><p>Yes, I have seen Caddyshack and it is actually one of my favorite movies of all time. I love the combination of comedy and golf in this film.</p><h2>3. What do you think about the movie Major League?</h2><p>I really enjoy Major League as well. It's a hilarious sports comedy that never gets old no matter how many times I watch it.</p><h2>4. Do you like The Breakfast Club?</h2><p>I absolutely love The Breakfast Club. It's a classic coming-of-age movie that tackles important issues while still being entertaining.</p><h2>5. What other movies do you enjoy?</h2><p>I am a big fan of John Travolta, so I enjoy pretty much anything with him in it. Some of my other favorites include Grease, Pulp Fiction, and Face/Off.</p>

1. What are your favorite movies of all time?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I don't have a lot of time to watch movies, but when I do, I enjoy a good comedy or action movie. Some of my all-time favorites include Caddyshack, Major League, The Breakfast Club, and any of the Indiana Jones movies.

2. Have you seen Caddyshack?

Yes, I have seen Caddyshack and it is actually one of my favorite movies of all time. I love the combination of comedy and golf in this film.

3. What do you think about the movie Major League?

I really enjoy Major League as well. It's a hilarious sports comedy that never gets old no matter how many times I watch it.

4. Do you like The Breakfast Club?

I absolutely love The Breakfast Club. It's a classic coming-of-age movie that tackles important issues while still being entertaining.

5. What other movies do you enjoy?

I am a big fan of John Travolta, so I enjoy pretty much anything with him in it. Some of my other favorites include Grease, Pulp Fiction, and Face/Off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcmckay
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies