• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Movie of All Time?

In summary, this summarization provides a brief overview of the conversation. The all time favorite movie for the speaker is Grease, followed by Dirty Dancing. The speaker does not have a favorite movie, but does have a few that they enjoy watching. The summarization finishes with the reminder that the activity sheets are available for use in December and January, respectively.
DebPC
Staff member
Sales Bingo Activity SheetsI am doing this activity with my team tonite at our meeting. For the Holiday Sales Bingo sheet we are going to discuss all the ways to increase sales and bookings between now and Christmas.
Then for the January one- I left it blank and they can brainstorm and fill in the January one themselves tonite at the meeting. I've printed them back to back.
There is no prize except a more profitable business and a better paycheck.

Attachments

• Holiday Sales Bingo.doc
    115.5 KB · Views: 245
    115.5 KB · Views: 243
    115.5 KB · Views: 230
  • January Sales Bingo.doc
    275 KB · Views: 243
    275 KB · Views: 257
    275 KB · Views: 286
This is a great idea! I will use it in December since we already had our November meeting.

What is your all time favorite movie...I would have to say that I have 2 of them...

Grease and Dirty Dancing...

so the threads with trivia about each of them made me laugh since they are my favorites...all of the questions were answered though until I got to them.

I don't know that I really have a favorite.. I have a few that I like to watch... I like the two mentioned above... and coyote ugly and sweet home alabama....

chefheidi2003 said:
What is your all time favorite movie...I would have to say that I have 2 of them...

Grease and Dirty Dancing...

so the threads with trivia about each of them made me laugh since they are my favorites...all of the questions were answered though until I got to them.

JaimeQ said:
I don't know that I really have a favorite.. I have a few that I like to watch... I like the two mentioned above... and coyote ugly and sweet home alabama....

I dont know that it can get any better than these!

I have a odd taste in movies... my all time favs are True Stories (not well known but well loved by me), Beetlejuice (always puts me in a good mood) and Harold & Maude (just a timeless tale of love and mortality)..

Sorry, have to admit I really love Blazing Saddles...I know, how totally non-PC of me...but you have to love it when people can laugh at themselves.

Maybe "City of God"

I don't know whether it's my all time favorite - but I love The Shawshank Redemption - will watch it every time it's on. And I'm a sucker for It's a Wonderful Life - always puts me in the holiday mood!

JaimeQ said:

I have Sweet Home Alabama but I haven't watched it yet.

I almost forgot one of my other favorites is Chances Are...great movie...if you haven't seen it I recommend it...Robert Downey Jr is in it...

chefheidi2003 said:
I have Sweet Home Alabama but I haven't watched it yet.

You haven't watched it yet :eek:

Grease and Steel Magnolias.....

Although..I could watch Beer Fest and Star Wars (4-6) over and over again!

janetupnorth said:
Sorry, have to admit I really love Blazing Saddles...I know, how totally non-PC of me...but you have to love it when people can laugh at themselves.

That's what makes naming fav movies so hard. I couldn't ever pick just one Mel Brooks movie OR Monty Python movie for that matter. They're all good! So I fall back on my normal top 3 because I have my own Top 3 Mel Brooks movies alone... the beauty of Mel is he's so non-PC. LOL.. My top 3 Mel movies... Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs & the third is a toughie but I'd have to agree with Blazing Saddles...

I have a lot of favorites.

Silly as it is, I LOVE the Emperor's New Groove.

I love The Breakfast Club, The Wedding Singer and many many more.

Too hard to pick just one.

Dirty Dancing, You've Got Mail, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carrey, love this movie!!!!!) Love Grease too.

Oh, and Tommy Boy!!!

Foul Play from the late seventies starring Goldie Hawn and Chevy Chase.

Fire in the Sky...

Creepy story about alien abduction based on what happened to a man in Arizona.

No mushy movies for me lol

Mrs. Doubtfire is one that I love.... Any comedy with Robin Williams and I'm there! RV was hilarious too!
I have to watch these whenever they come and I'm in front of the tv...
Steel Magnolias
When A Man Loves A Woman
While You Were Sleeping
Notebook
Sister Act 2
Sleepless in Seattle
Lakehouse
I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but the one where Sandra Bullock and Nicole Kidman, star as sisters and witches

I love Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts, and Sandra Bullock..... so just about any movie with them

I know, that is far more than 1 favorite of all time, but I can't decide!

Related to What's Your Favorite Movie of All Time?

1. What is the best movie of all time?

The best movie of all time is a subjective topic and can vary from person to person. Some popular choices include "The Godfather", "Shawshank Redemption", and "Citizen Kane". Ultimately, it depends on personal preference and interpretation.

2. How do you determine the best movie of all time?

There is no definitive way to determine the best movie of all time as it is subjective. However, some factors that may contribute to a movie's popularity and critical acclaim include its storyline, acting, direction, and cultural impact.

3. What makes a movie a favorite?

A favorite movie is typically one that resonates with the viewer and leaves a lasting impression. It could be due to its emotional impact, relatable characters, or a gripping storyline. It is a movie that the viewer can watch repeatedly and never tire of.

4. Are there any recent movies that could be considered the best of all time?

As mentioned before, the best movie of all time is subjective, so there is no clear answer to this question. However, some recent critically acclaimed movies that have been praised by both audiences and critics include "Parasite", "Mad Max: Fury Road", and "Moonlight".

5. Can a movie from a specific genre be considered the best of all time?

Absolutely! The best movie of all time can come from any genre, whether it be drama, comedy, action, or sci-fi. It all depends on the impact the movie has on the viewer and how well it is executed. Some popular genre-defining movies include "The Wizard of Oz" for musicals, "The Shawshank Redemption" for drama, and "Star Wars" for sci-fi.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenifer4000
  • finley1991
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Sheila