• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Revisiting Movie Classics: The Breakfast Club, Ace Ventura, and The Wizard of Oz

The Matrix (yes.. I know... "Mr. Anderson..." That is the sound of inevitability..) Disney/Pixar movies... oh this can take all night...In summary, the conversation topic is about movies that people have watched so many times they can quote the entire dialogue. Some of the mentioned movies include The Breakfast Club, Ace Ventura - Pet Detective, The Wizard of Oz, Sixteen Candles, Fletch, Finding Nemo, Tombstone, Casablanca, Steel Magnolias, Friends, The Color Purple, and The Matrix.
The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Gone With The Wind is The Kat Lady's all-time favorite.

She says GWTW is the best movie ever made. Of course, she's wrong because Casablanca is the best movie ever made.

well it sounds as if The Kat Lady and I would get along just fine!:)

I had never read the book or seen the movie until about 3 years ago. I finally decided I needed to read it because it seemed evry book I read made some sort of reference to it and I just needed to see for myself what the big deal was(now I know :D )

ChefBeckyD said:
LOVE this movie! C.S. Lewis is one of my favorite authors - Surprised by Joy, and A Grief Observed are both incredible books......and I thought Shadowlands was a beautiful, well done movie. (of course, I'm a big fan of Anthony Hopkins also, so in my mind, how could it miss?)

Anthony Hopkins is one of my favorites too!

My favs and I'm sure I'm leaving off some I can't think of right now!

Shawshank Redemption
Forrest Gump
The Graduate
Napoleon Dynamite
DICK - it is so stupid that its funny & a great soundtrack!
Dazed and Confused - totally takes me back to highschool and they are just my age....
Sleepless in Seattle
Big
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Pretty Woman
Fried Green Tomatoes
Tootsie
Rainman
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory - the original with Gene Wilder
The Big Chill
Sixteen Candles
Blues Brothers
A Christmas Story
Christmas Vacation
Airplane - do you like movies with Gladiators? I know this one by heart!

I'm sure I'll think of more....

<h2>1. What movie have you watched SO MANY times that you can quote the entire dialogue?</h2><p>The Breakfast Club, Ace Ventura - Pet Detective, and The Wizard of Oz are the top three movies that I have watched so many times that I can quote the entire dialogue. </p><h2>2. Why do you think those movies are so quotable?</h2><p>I think those movies are quotable because they have memorable and relatable characters, iconic scenes, and catchy lines that stick with us even after multiple viewings. They also have a great balance of comedy, drama, and heart, making them appealing to a wide range of audiences. </p><h2>3. Do you have a favorite quote from any of those movies?</h2><p>My favorite quote from The Breakfast Club is "We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all." From Ace Ventura, it's "Alrighty then!" And from The Wizard of Oz, it's "There's no place like home." </p><h2>4. Have you introduced these movies to anyone who had never seen them before?</h2><p>Yes, I have introduced these movies to my kids and some of my friends who had never seen them before. It's always fun to see their reactions and how they connect with the movies. </p><h2>5. How do you think these movies have stood the test of time?</h2><p>I think these movies have stood the test of time because they touch on universal themes and emotions that are still relevant today. They also have a timeless quality in their storytelling and characters that make them enjoyable for generations to come. </p>

Related to Revisiting Movie Classics: The Breakfast Club, Ace Ventura, and The Wizard of Oz

1. What movie have you watched SO MANY times that you can quote the entire dialogue?

The Breakfast Club, Ace Ventura - Pet Detective, and The Wizard of Oz are the top three movies that I have watched so many times that I can quote the entire dialogue.

2. Why do you think those movies are so quotable?

I think those movies are quotable because they have memorable and relatable characters, iconic scenes, and catchy lines that stick with us even after multiple viewings. They also have a great balance of comedy, drama, and heart, making them appealing to a wide range of audiences.

3. Do you have a favorite quote from any of those movies?

My favorite quote from The Breakfast Club is "We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all." From Ace Ventura, it's "Alrighty then!" And from The Wizard of Oz, it's "There's no place like home."

4. Have you introduced these movies to anyone who had never seen them before?

Yes, I have introduced these movies to my kids and some of my friends who had never seen them before. It's always fun to see their reactions and how they connect with the movies.

5. How do you think these movies have stood the test of time?

I think these movies have stood the test of time because they touch on universal themes and emotions that are still relevant today. They also have a timeless quality in their storytelling and characters that make them enjoyable for generations to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenifer4000
  • krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • BethCooks4U