1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Fast shipping

1. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Just had to share, yesterday morning I sent my second Sample Order in, for the items that I didn't order the first time, wanted to get it in before I was labeled inactive :blushing:... Anyway, that was yesterday morning, they are on the truck for delivery as we speak!!! CRAZY FAST! And at the end of the month too! Just have to say Wow!

Sep 1, 2009
  2. AJPratt

AJPratt Legend Member Silver Member

I do love the shipping! It amazes me at how long it takes to get items from other DS companies. I guess I am just spoiled by PC!

Sep 1, 2009
  3. lmradlein

lmradlein Member Gold Member

I sent in an order on Saturday and it was sent out YESTERDAY!!! I'm lovin' this turn around!

Sep 1, 2009
  4. It must not have been shipped "Fedex Smart Post". Smart post is not very smart...
    My supply order was sent from Wisconsin to Chino CA to Los Angeles CA back to Wisconsin to finally St. Louis MO. I am soooo happy I didn't need that stuff immediately. It was shipped August 18th and received by me on September 1st.

Sep 6, 2009
  5. PamperedchefDaly

PamperedchefDaly Member Gold Member

I just submitted a show at 2:00 this afternoon. It has already be released for picking! Now that's fast!

Have something to add?