• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! Second Sample Order Delivered Crazy Fast End of Month!

In summary, the standard delivery time for second sample orders is 3-5 business days, with a quicker turnaround during end-of-month rush. These orders can be tracked through the Pampered Chef account and any delays should be reported to customer service. Changing the shipping address may be possible if the order has not yet shipped, and shipping is complimentary for all second sample orders to make it easier for consultants to access and share new products with their customers.
ChefPaulaB
Just had to share, yesterday morning I sent my second Sample Order in, for the items that I didn't order the first time, wanted to get it in before I was labeled inactive :blushing:... Anyway, that was yesterday morning, they are on the truck for delivery as we speak!!! CRAZY FAST! And at the end of the month too! Just have to say Wow!

I do love the shipping! It amazes me at how long it takes to get items from other DS companies. I guess I am just spoiled by PC!

I sent in an order on Saturday and it was sent out YESTERDAY!!! I'm lovin' this turn around!

It must not have been shipped "Fedex Smart Post". Smart post is not very smart...
My supply order was sent from Wisconsin to Chino CA to Los Angeles CA back to Wisconsin to finally St. Louis MO. I am soooo happy I didn't need that stuff immediately. It was shipped August 18th and received by me on September 1st.

I just submitted a show at 2:00 this afternoon. It has already be released for picking! Now that's fast!

1. How long does it usually take for a second sample order to be delivered?

Our standard delivery time for second sample orders is 3-5 business days. However, during the end of the month rush, we strive to get all orders delivered as quickly as possible.

2. Can I track my second sample order?

Yes, you can track your second sample order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Order History" tab. From there, you will be able to see the status of your order and any tracking information available.

3. What if my second sample order doesn't arrive by the end of the month?

If your second sample order does not arrive by the end of the month, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance. We apologize for any delays and will do our best to resolve the issue promptly.

4. Can I change the shipping address for my second sample order?

If you need to change the shipping address for your second sample order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We may be able to make the change if the order has not yet been shipped.

5. Do I need to pay for shipping on my second sample order?

No, shipping is complimentary for all second sample orders. We want to make it as easy as possible for our consultants to get their hands on new products and share them with their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies