• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Open House/Mystery Show Invite

In summary, a Fall Open House/Mystery Show Invite is a free event organized by Pampered Chef to showcase and sell new fall-themed products and teach guests about recipes and cooking techniques. To receive an invite, you can reach out to your consultant or express interest at a previous Pampered Chef event. You can bring a guest to the show and there will be special promotions and discounts available for attendees.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I created this at the request of one of my subscribers, and she gave me permission to share it with everyone. Since not everyone has Publisher, I'll attach a PDF so you can see how it is supposed to look. I do not have this in Word (I find it hard to work with so many images in Word -- they tend to shift around too much). But perhaps you'll find some inspiration in this if you have to recreate it in Word....

Attachments

• Fall Open House.pub
    202.5 KB · Views: 528
  • Fall Open House.pdf
    158.1 KB · Views: 709
Wow. This is really nice!!

Fall FlyerI just downloaded your flyer and love it. I'm a new consultant and
have my first party this Friday. I'm sending out this flyer tomorrow
to try and boost my first month.

Thanks so much!!

Joy

I love your newsletter.

My question is (and I know I am asking a little early but) is it possible to get a Christmas flyer just like your Fall Flyer but in Word. I can't change anything in Adobe and I don't have Publisher(???). I am having an open house the first weekend of December.

Thanks

Teresa

I LOVE the flyer, THANK YOU for sharing!!! But how do you make a meal in a pumpkin???

tracymagu said:
I LOVE the flyer, THANK YOU for sharing!!! But how do you make a meal in a pumpkin???

I'd love to hear this too.

Here it is in Word. And I started the xmas one.

Attachments

• Fall Open House.doc
    344 KB · Views: 619
  • Winter Open House.doc
    316.5 KB · Views: 623

1. What is a Fall Open House/Mystery Show Invite?

A Fall Open House/Mystery Show Invite is an event organized by Pampered Chef where guests are invited to view and purchase the latest fall-themed products and learn about new recipes and cooking techniques.

2. How do I receive an invite for the Fall Open House/Mystery Show Invite?

You can receive an invite for the Fall Open House/Mystery Show by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant or by attending a previous Pampered Chef event and expressing interest in attending the Fall Open House.

3. Is there a cost to attend the Fall Open House/Mystery Show?

No, there is no cost to attend the Fall Open House/Mystery Show. It is a free event for guests to attend and enjoy.

4. Can I bring a guest to the Fall Open House/Mystery Show?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest with you to the Fall Open House/Mystery Show. Just let your Pampered Chef consultant know beforehand to ensure adequate seating and refreshments.

5. Will there be any special promotions or discounts at the Fall Open House/Mystery Show?

Yes, there will be exclusive promotions and discounts available for guests who attend the Fall Open House/Mystery Show. Make sure to attend and take advantage of these limited-time offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • passiontecooking.t
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
passiontecooking.t
  • pampered2007