• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for Our Fall Open House - Get Your Invite Now!

In summary, the Fall Open House will be held on October 15th from 6:00pm to 9:00pm at the Pampered Chef headquarters in Addison, IL. It is a free event and guests can expect to learn about new products, try recipes, and receive tips from consultants. Invites can be requested through the website or a local consultant, and should be reserved soon due to limited availability.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Okay so I'm not a computer guru like I think, at least not when it comes to invitations. Does anyone have one made up for this Fall yet???

Attached is one I made up for my open houses- they are made to fit in the mini-catalog- I am mailing them together.

Attachments

• Fall kickoff mini.doc
    66 KB · Views: 601
Here is the one I made to mail out and email to those I am inviting.

Attachments

• Last Chance, First Glance.doc
    25 KB · Views: 478
Chris - are you mailing them to past hosts and guests or just past hosts? Also, are you doing a formal presentation or just a spread with the new products, discontinued products, and samples of recipes? I'm hoping to do a fall kick-off show to help me jump back in after going inactive (major, major family illnesses) and am looking for some ideas! :)

ChefJoyJ said:
Chris - are you mailing them to past hosts and guests or just past hosts? Also, are you doing a formal presentation or just a spread with the new products, discontinued products, and samples of recipes? I'm hoping to do a fall kick-off show to help me jump back in after going inactive (major, major family illnesses) and am looking for some ideas! :)

Joy, I am emailing them to the contacts I have in email along with your Going, Going Gone flyer (but not the new stuff) and then mailing them to those that I don't have email for and some that have been past hostess's and "fence-hostess's" and "fence- recruits". This way they will maybe be more likely to book or sign!!
I will also include the flyer that shows the Aug-Sept-Oct specials to help them book their shows!!
I hope this helps. I will invite around 150 people and pray that 10 show up!!

1. What is the date and time of the Fall Open House?

The Fall Open House will be held on October 15th from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.

2. Where will the Fall Open House take place?

The Fall Open House will be held at our Pampered Chef headquarters located at 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

3. Is there a fee to attend the Fall Open House?

No, the Fall Open House is a free event for all guests.

4. What can I expect at the Fall Open House?

The Fall Open House is a fun and interactive event where you can learn about our latest products, try out easy and delicious recipes, and get tips and tricks from our Pampered Chef consultants.

5. How do I get an invite for the Fall Open House?

You can request an invite by filling out the form on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Invites are limited, so be sure to reserve your spot soon!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies