• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Indulge in Delicious Fall Recipes at our Tasting Event - Open House

In summary, a Recipe Tasting Event is a cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef that allows attendees to sample and learn about various recipes using their products. To host an event, one simply needs to invite friends and family and provide a space for the demonstration. There is no obligation to purchase anything, but attendees may fall in love with products and place an order through the Pampered Chef consultant. In addition, hosts can earn rewards based on the sales from their event.
CAPCnewbie
I thought I saw an invite for a fall recipe tasting event/open house type thing. I've searched the files and forums but cant seem to find it again.

There are a bunch. What did it say, do you remember?

I think I found it!! Thanks anyway

What is a Recipe Tasting Event?

A Recipe Tasting Event is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where you get to taste and sample delicious recipes made with Pampered Chef products. It's a great way to learn new cooking techniques and get inspired in the kitchen.

How do I host a Recipe Tasting Event?

Hosting a Recipe Tasting Event is easy! Simply invite a group of friends and family, provide a space for the demonstration, and have some snacks and drinks ready for everyone to enjoy. Our Pampered Chef consultant will take care of the rest!

What types of recipes are featured at a Recipe Tasting Event?

We have a wide variety of recipes to choose from, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. Our recipes are designed to showcase the versatility and quality of our products, making cooking and entertaining a breeze.

Do I have to purchase anything at a Recipe Tasting Event?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at a Recipe Tasting Event. However, if you do fall in love with any of our products, our Pampered Chef consultant will be available to assist you with placing an order.

Can I earn rewards by hosting a Recipe Tasting Event?

Yes! As a thank you for hosting a Recipe Tasting Event, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your event. Our Pampered Chef consultant will provide more details and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jbdowd0798
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • pctharper